Any body play video games? PS3,360,Wii

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

I was just wondering if any body plays games?
I play Call of duty 4,GTA4,Mario kart for wii,etc

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

GTA4 FTW. have u seen the chained heart in the statue yet. or been to www .whattheydonotwantyoutoknow. com in game. good game havent seen much of the online yet tho.

sevens

sevens

i like to play game in the winter with my ps2 .but because i do have a bit of problem with my hands ..i do play mostly fishing game ..some of them are quite good ...and i found fishing games very relaxing ...7...:laugh:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

i play abit of WOW [world of warcraft] from time to time .. good game .. i thinks

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i used to be a Ghost Reacon addict when i had my xbox360 and 42inc LCD

think its time to get me one again soon :)

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

i play abit of WOW [world of warcraft] from time to time .. good game .. i thinks

Ok well if were talkin about comp games and not consoles. I am an addict. there is no other way to describe it. WOW is sort of a passion of mine. I have been involved in the warcraft universe scince the release of WARCRAFT the RTS and the first novel released based on the history of this "universe" that blizzard has created. I played all the sequels and got the wow when it was first released, and upgraded to THE BURNING CRUSADE expasion now I am also eagerly anticipating the release of WRATH OF THE LICH KING expansion. on a side note STARCRAFT II wil be released somtime this year i belive. another title i simply cant wait as they have made it a 3D RTS instead of the old flat 2d stuff wich is still bomb ass i might add. Also Crysis is stunning i love the open sandbox play style of the missions and the graphics are unbelieveable with the new DirectX 10 graphics. It really puts some of the other DX10 games to shame like company of heroes, and lost planet, gears of war, and call of juarez good games but i think there could have been emphisis put on better graphics. however 1 game i think that can compare in stunning graphics is BIOSHOCK one of the first ever released games to use the DX10 graphics great game too i might add. Anyway im ramblin. Do you play horde or alliance? i suppose ur on a oceanic server aswell. have u been playin long. do u get into the whole raiding thing or do u like to pvp?

R

rounders02

i am in the middle of Rainbow six las vegas 2 on 360. alot of action. Rounders

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

Ok well if were talkin about comp games and not consoles. I am an addict. there is no other way to describe it. WOW is sort of a passion of mine. I have been involved in the warcraft universe scince the release of WARCRAFT the RTS and the first novel released based on the history of this "universe" that blizzard has created. I played all the sequels and got the wow when it was first released, and upgraded to THE BURNING CRUSADE expasion now I am also eagerly anticipating the release of WRATH OF THE LICH KING expansion. on a side note STARCRAFT II wil be released somtime this year i belive. another title i simply cant wait as they have made it a 3D RTS instead of the old flat 2d stuff wich is still bomb ass i might add. Also Crysis is stunning i love the open sandbox play style of the missions and the graphics are unbelieveable with the new DirectX 10 graphics. It really puts some of the other DX10 games to shame like company of heroes, and lost planet, gears of war, and call of juarez good games but i think there could have been emphisis put on better graphics. however 1 game i think that can compare in stunning graphics is BIOSHOCK one of the first ever released games to use the DX10 graphics great game too i might add. Anyway im ramblin. Do you play horde or alliance? i suppose ur on a oceanic server aswell. have u been playin long. do u get into the whole raiding thing or do u like to pvp?

hi kuntjoose,

i,m in the horde .. my name on wow is sixsod, i,m only a lvl 40 .. i,ve been playing for 2 years. maybe meet up for a raid somtime:cool:

sevens

sevens

i was and still very interesting game of fishing ...i like to know if anyone have try ..deadliest catch ?..i know it is a new game and like to have some feedback if someone did try it ..please ...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I am an assasin for hire on COD4, straight ninja style on your a$$.

og dmc

og dmc

Yeah I was a ghost recon freak. Love call of duty 4. Gta 4 is great.

A

amsterdameyes

I'm still trying to finish "Sonic" on "Mega _drive". Apart from that I have a crystal X box,
Original nintendo (1st) I like P.S.2 and am currently playing manager mode of F.I.F.A.
08, I just read somewhere last week that playing vid games on a regular basis can improve the chances of not suffering memory loss or Altzheimers type illnesses in the later years.......:unsure:

A&E................

F

FastForward

I'm currently playing Team Fortress 2, Eve Online and Race 07 on the PC. Used to play a lot of Rainbow 6, PGR and Hawks on the 360 but now I'm almost 100% a PC gaming whore :)

Top Bottom