Any Canadians interested in these seeds?

• Thread starter Chester13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chester13

Chester13

Want to sell as a package deal if any Canadians are interested. Thanks. Bunch of Reno gear, Csi obama kush, secret service, Pine tar kush ibl and some others. Have had offers for certain seeds but want to keep as 1 package.

Any canadians interested in these seeds
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Want to sell as a package deal if any Canadians are interested. Thanks. Bunch of Reno gear, Csi obama kush, secret service, Pine tar kush ibl and some others. Have had offers for certain seeds but want to keep as 1 package.
Fems?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
reno seeds are regs. He was a member here. They were also given out free to many of us and others at other sites. He sent me 6 different strains with 10-20 seeds each hoping i would do a journal and show them off. Me and everyone else I think.
I guess I missed that train.

Chester13

Chester13

reno seeds are regs. He was a member here. They were also given out free to many of us and others at other sites. He sent me 6 different strains with 10-20 seeds each hoping i would do a journal and show them off. Me and everyone else I think.
Oh ok I bought them off him, he gave me a great deal though

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I still yap with em here and there. Always been a fair person to me with lots of freebies and cheap prices if I pay.

My last grow had one of his strains. Hyper blue cherry magoo. I really liked it and so did a lot of ppl I gave it to. Not super potent but extremely nice high and good flavor but a small to mid yielder for me and great bag appeal. Which was probably a lot to do with my grow. Was first time in soil and like my current grow I created issues being cocky.

HBCM.

20200901 160251
20200901 160321
Top Bottom