any clubs north of redding?

• Thread starter sun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

anyone hear of any clubs north of redding ? but still in cali . i cant evan find a delivery service

B

Budhog

There are 3 in Crescent City. Plus, the redwoods are AMAZING!:smiley_joint:

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

yea ur guna have to go west to humboldt for any clubs. theres 3 in arcata

sun

sun

thanks guys,i think redding is closer to me with all the twists & turns out to arkata but cresant city might be closer if i could find something there

sun

sun

right on now to talk my wife into thumbing it out there..lol

B

buzzkill420

damn i miss cali man sittin hear readin through this just imagining myself drivin down 101 from cresant city to arcata man the first time i took that drive just took my breath away by far one of the prettiest drives in the usa

sun

sun

for sure from garberville all the way to lincoln city is our favorite ,that and 36. you got the pacific, the redwoods &, lots of realy deacent people

B

buzzkill420

man your so lucky you get to see that every day here i am stuck in the middle of the coasts cant wait to be back out there some day taking it all in

sun

sun

evan though its a hell of a drive i like to get out to the i center in arcata .some of the tastyest meds ive had but a word of warning the owner (thin middle aged guy with the shaved head )will try to talk you into buying what he wants to sell you.when ever ive went in for what he was selling ive always been disapointed.take your time selecting your meds & look at the trichombs.other than that i recomend it.

R

rantsflower

I realize this is an old thread but I wanted to update everyone on two new dispensaries in Siskiyou County. Both are in Mt. Shasta City. The Green Heart and The Heart of Mt. Shasta. My husband and I live in this area. If you are in the area and want driving directions or phone numbers to these two, feel free to message us, we have that information and will happily share it with you.
Peace

fractal

fractal

evan though its a hell of a drive i like to get out to the i center in arcata .some of the tastyest meds ive had but a word of warning the owner (thin middle aged guy with the shaved head )will try to talk you into buying what he wants to sell you.when ever ive went in for what he was selling ive always been disapointed.take your time selecting your meds & look at the trichombs.other than that i recomend it.

That's gasparas, what a joke. I found some nice product at the small white building next to the hydro store, forget what it's called though. The iCenter is very shady and steve gasparas even tried to tell me that "sativa's don't exist." I sat there one day while he arranged a 2 pound sale to a gangbanger type from LA (I talked to him sitting there and yea he was just on a run to pick up weight and take back south). They might have good bud from time to time but overall a place to avoid.

sun

sun

I realize this is an old thread but I wanted to update everyone on two new dispensaries in Siskiyou County. Both are in Mt. Shasta City. The Green Heart and The Heart of Mt. Shasta. My husband and I live in this area. If you are in the area and want driving directions or phone numbers to these two, feel free to message us, we have that information and will happily share it with you.
Peace

right on rantsflower might try it fri.:cool0044:

sun

sun

That's gasparas, what a joke. I found some nice product at the small white building next to the hydro store, forget what it's called though. The iCenter is very shady and steve gasparas even tried to tell me that "sativa's don't exist." I sat there one day while he arranged a 2 pound sale to a gangbanger type from LA (I talked to him sitting there and yea he was just on a run to pick up weight and take back south). They might have good bud from time to time but overall a place to avoid.

ya that little shack by the growshop had good trainwreck .thats were i got my lights & fans nextdoor at humboldt hydrophonics

sun

sun

Peace

were is it in mt shasta city? is it close to the burger king?

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Sun..depending on how far North you want to travel..there is the Casa Collective in Susanville..featuring BOG and DJ genetics..DD

Q

Qman

I think Sun lives near Oregon. Susanville is more East of Redding fyi.....

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Susanville is about an hour North of Reno on hwy. 395..an hour or so from Redding..North East. I haven't been by there in a month but Tim usually has some great stuff. DD

Top Bottom