Any E. Washington sources for clones or cuttings?

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tank333

Tank333

I'm ditching all our current genetics and going with new strains. I would prefer to not have to wait for my seeds to get here and then pop and grow up big enough to sex and then clone.

Does anyone here know of a reputable source for clones in SE Wa? As in Yakima, Tri-Cities, or Walla-Walla...

Seatown

Seatown

Green Valley Wellness (Yakima) - 509-678-0406
Naturzz Pharmacy (Chattaroy) - 509-292-7446

Quite a few cities around you have delivery available, just not sure if clones are on the menu... but this was all found via THCfinder.com (Sunnyside, Eburg, Wenatchee...)

NWGT has a few people out east who would trade some of their great stock, but don't know anyone else out their way... might be worth a look-see

Nearby Dispensaries
MCS of Central Washington
Yakima, WA
0 miles away
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png

29 reviews
MMJrx509
Yakima, WA
0.3 miles away
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png

16 reviews
Herbal Remedy
Yakima, WA
0.4 miles away
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png

3 reviews
Valley Compassion
Union Gap, WA
0.6 miles away
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-on.png
star-off.png
star-off.png

2 reviews
C.A.M. 420 Delivery
Yakima, WA

Good luck!

donmekka

donmekka

Hey guys quick question for the locals.As a out of state'r can i purchase clones. might be out there in a few weeks and wouldn't mind getting my hands on some elite clones.

Tank333

Tank333

@Tank333 What were you looking for?
Looking for some solid plants to start the next run with. I have some beans I'm popping, but those won't be ready by the end of this current run... A large plant I could pull clones off would be perfect.

I'm also gonna be in Seattle next weekend, so I'm gonna try to find something while I'm up there. Where you at, Seatown? Or does your name explain that? Lol

Seatown

Seatown

The Bellevue area actually lol

Wish I had one that stage, I do have a buddy with BIG healthy Platinum GSC and Cherwillie clones. Familiar with NWGT?

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

You can always go to cloneville in seattle they always have lots of healthy bomb strains available but your gonna need a washington mmj license to be able to purchase

inthegorge

inthegorge

How many are you looking for Tank? You know I have about 50 different strains so far. Surprised you did not ask me! When did you need them? If you are looking for something particular you should check the Seattle Craigslist. Lots of listings there.

Tank333

Tank333

The Bellevue area actually lol

Wish I had one that stage, I do have a buddy with BIG healthy Platinum GSC and Cherwillie clones. Familiar with NWGT?

Bellevue, eh? I'll be in the Sammamish area helping out my aunt and uncle fix some water damaged walls in and below their bathroom. We should hook up and medicate while we are up there!

Not very familiar with NWGT. I think I've seen it mentioned here and there though. The storefronts I'm most familiar with are the farmers market in White Center and a few dispenaries in that area.

You can always go to cloneville in seattle they always have lots of healthy bomb strains available but your gonna need a washington mmj license to be able to purchase

Cloneville? Never heard of em. Lol. I have been gone from Seattle for a little over a year, so I'm not surprised. I do have my card. Not trying to grow in this state without it. Gotta go to Co. to grow without a med card. Lol

How many are you looking for Tank? You know I have about 50 different strains so far. Surprised you did not ask me! When did you need them? If you are looking for something particular you should check the Seattle Craigslist. Lots of listings there.

Well, I had though about asking you, but I figured you would have to keep your recreational plants seperate from medical. I would totally come grab some from you if you've got some you could spare!

If nothing else I'll get some from Seattle. There's almost always someone trying to get rid of larger plants...

inthegorge

inthegorge

I am not yet open for business so technically I do not have any clones....and yet of course I do. All the ones I have came from "medical" providers originally so I do not see any reason I can't turn you on to some Tank. Once my doors are open that would be forbidden but you are in luck since they are not yet. I will email you a list of what I have and you can let me know how many you need. I will be in your area for a high school musical production weekend after this and could even deliver if you can wait until then:-)

Tank333

Tank333

Awesome. Did you get my second email I sent you? The first one I sent was from the wrong email account... lol

inthegorge

inthegorge

No...I only got one email from you and I just sent the list to that email:-/

Seatown

Seatown

(plays A-Team theme song)

I love it when a plan comes together! (lights mmj cigar)

D

DustyBowls

in the gorge, i too am in the gorge. Would love to swap genetics if your interested!

inthegorge

inthegorge

Always up for strains we don't already have. Only have a little more time before we can't bring anything new in unless it is from a licensed producer. I will message you!

Top Bottom