Any Experience Breeders Out There?

• Thread starter Neoangelo147
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

This is my questions for the experience breeders..I recently bought some seeds I got some SAGE and some other strains but the others were feminized the sage was regular..I popped 2 seeds of the SAGE and I got 1/1 so i got 1 female and 1 male.. If i cross the male SAGE with the Female SAGE would this be considered inbreeding? The reason i want to cross them is that I want to have a few seeds for later use if i want to cross again some other strains with the SAGE.I rather have seeds for later use instead of keeping the male around at the moment..Could this be done or if I inbreed will i loose some of the potency and make a weaker SAGE?

E

E.T.

yes it would be considered inbreeding....they are brother/sister....as they come from the same parents. only using 1 male and 1 female with narrow your gene pool. degradation will depend on the pheno's you have. you only know how good a male is by his progeny....so if you like the female and want to make more seeds, breed them. i'm no pro, just a pollen chucker...with experience.

This is my questions for the experience breeders..I recently bought some seeds I got some SAGE and some other strains but the others were feminized the sage was regular..I popped 2 seeds of the SAGE and I got 1/1 so i got 1 female and 1 male.. If i cross the male SAGE with the Female SAGE would this be considered inbreeding? The reason i want to cross them is that I want to have a few seeds for later use if i want to cross again some other strains with the SAGE.I rather have seeds for later use instead of keeping the male around at the moment..Could this be done or if I inbreed will i loose some of the potency and make a weaker SAGE?

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Ok I think ima give it a go and see how the seeds come out...I'm going to also cross the Male with a few other female strains I have..will be fun to see how they come out..

Top Bottom