Any experience growing seeds from greenpoint? Just picked up some banana fruit cake for super cheap on their reverse auction.

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Curious if anyone's grown seeds from them, and what the results were. Just grabbed 6 pack of banana fruit cake. It Actually had 7 in it lol, but using their reverse auction grabbed for super cheap. Even their full price seeds are crazy cheap still. Seen really good reviews, but curious of anyone's actual experience with growing their seeds.

Any experience growing seeds from greenpoint just picked up some banana fruit cake for super c
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

So nobody's ever grown any seeds from greenpoint seeds in Colorado?

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Oh nice. That's good to here. What kinda yeild did u get per plant? They are by far the cheapest seed bank I've found online, even at full price, half the price of most seed banks. And I've only heard positive reviews of them.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Well this is old news lol, I've grown a few strains it's always good from Greenpoint

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I scoop up packs on their reverse-auctions all the time. Was lucky enough to run 2 series of their testers. Fritter Cookies and Gooey Glue. Both were excellent

Top Bottom