Any Experienced Breeders ??? Need Some Opinions PLEASE

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

ok.. so i want to make a couple crosses with a few different males.. i have been checkin on my males and seeing wat looks the best smells the best and so forth.. i have 1 mindbender .. 1 hash plant haze.. 1 kc x brazil.. 1 mango.. and 1 skunk haze... that were all picked out of ten packs of seeds.. in which i bought for this reason.. to get the best males from each strain i ordered and cross them with alot of what i have.. butttt i am trying to figure out .. which of these strains is the best to breed with genetic wise .. anyone ever have experience growing these strains .. or if any of these strains would be nice to work with.

. and another question.. say u have 2 males of the same kind.. say u have a 2 females .. clones so there exactly the same right.. take male 1 pollinate 1 clone take male 2 pollinate the other clone.. so say.. if the female is skunk... and the males are haze ... by pollinating the same female with different males of the same strain .. will they produce the same seed stock or can u get similar plants from both males since they are from the same batch ? i dont know if this was to dificult to understand but just pm me if u have questions .

basicly can u get similar results with different males of the same strain crossed with the same female

F

FruitOfTheLabor

been reading for the past 4 months. still wanted some opinions in which male would more then likely produce better plants.. or even a better strain or something anything ?

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

your basically mating a black dude with a one white chick, then having the same chick hook up with a latino dude.

The offspring will still have Moms emotional traits but theyll have Dads physical traits, think of breeding in that way and is should be easier.

Smell, taste=female phenotypes
bushiness, height, thickness of buds and trichromes=male phenotypes...

The best choices in cross breeding is by breeding two different plants from opposite sides of the hemisphere...

Like "Hindu Kush" with "Alaskan Thunderfuck" or "Alabama kush" with "BC Blueberry"

you want good bud you gotta breed exotic types with each other.....

Look at Rhianna....Tiger Woods.....get my point..."two different sides of the spectrum brought together produce something good".......welll at least for awhile, now Tiger sux and Rhianna is a whore....but you get what im sayin.

Top Bottom