Any experienced vertical growers here?

• Thread starter budgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budgrower

Been to the growshop a few times lately trying to find the best system to get the most yield from the restricted area I have. My floor space is just over 2' square with plenty of height.
After several long chats with the man at the shop, I am thinking about putting my money down on something I havent tryed before.
So here is his suggestion, a grow wall inside a Persy growbox http://www.persygrowbox.co.uk/index.html being lit by 400w hps in a cooltube.
Any other ideas or suggestions wellcome

R

readytolearn

I have been also looking at a number of vertical systems but to keep costs low i looked at the following two DIY systems One by a guy called MR Cheese and another by Heath Robinson. Both get good yeilds from an inexpensive vertical grow system. You might need to google em btw

G

GroHi

heath has the bomb verti set-ups, no doubt about it. if you want a model to base a grow from, this would be the man. do a search, tons out there. peace.

R

readytolearn

yeah, he knows how to get the most from the system and uses only one 600w hps..

B

budgrower

Very nice, but I think I might have a problem trying to squeese that into my small space

B

budgrower

Oh well, since nobody objected, I went ahead and bought the kit recomended by the growsop, diary here

Top Bottom