Any Farmers in Cuba?

• Thread starter horsepower850
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

yeah hash in the butttttt.... be carful what u wrap it with most plastics will still soak up moisture(and bacteria) ..... make the lady carry it in her suitcase (the one she was born with ) so much cleaner than the ass ...

ahhaah whatever guys i gets high and i will do anything to get it wer it needs to be ..

jolly green no need to make a giant political statement... and in answer to your pm im going to go live there and work on music ... i will let u know how it is but knowing my buddy julio it will be even cooler than he says it is ...and the people we are going to record are masters .... maybe all some people want jolly green is music and rum , i dont need much else .... i grew up on an indian rez so dont get started with me about poor..... anyone ever seen surf in cuba ?

J

Jalisco Kid

How can you people justify the torturing and killing of innocent people and children as well. But hey, I guess if you can get good rum and laid all in the same night then fuck it... You people are so naive, how bout you tell that shit to all the thousands of families of the victims that were put in front of firing squads. Or the people who risk their lives to come to the U.S. because there is NOTHING there but poverty... Unless you work for the Communist Government where they have their own stores to buy items from. And the people who say that they love it there, are the people who are too afraid to ever say anything bad about castro in fear of being locked up or killed. You don't have freedom of speech over there, you do what they tell you when they tell you and that's it. But hey I you can get good rum, weed and laid then I'm all for it!

I sent you that pm to explain myself and then you try and put bad juju on me. You need to learn to express your self better and travel more. Looking at your country thru a looking glass makes your world a little off-color. I will stop here,meant no harm. JK

iOye cabrones la revolution no ha terminado!

Z

zoeronerer

viva la revolution!

and yeah i just want to see the beautiful country and people of cuba man its all good jolly green ....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my goodness. Ya know, if you knew my family history and ties...

Si, hombre viejo JK, la revolucion no ha terminado, es la verdad.

B

bicycle racer

How can you people justify the torturing and killing of innocent people and children as well. But hey, I guess if you can get good rum and laid all in the same night then fuck it... You people are so naive, how bout you tell that shit to all the thousands of families of the victims that were put in front of firing squads. Or the people who risk their lives to come to the U.S. because there is NOTHING there but poverty... Unless you work for the Communist Government where they have their own stores to buy items from. And the people who say that they love it there, are the people who are too afraid to ever say anything bad about castro in fear of being locked up or killed. You don't have freedom of speech over there, you do what they tell you when they tell you and that's it. But hey If you can get good rum, weed and laid then I'm all for it!

i like how you use the word naive kinda ironic considering your statement. the us kills invades imprisons and steals a hell of a lot more than cuba does thats for sure or really anyone else for that matter. there are two sides to every coin dont knock cuba if your an american were the worst of the worst$$$$

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sure we do, but not usually our OWN people. ;) It's not Cuba he's knocking, it's the commie government.

T

teresap989

Marijuana is extremely illegal and they will lock you up in a prison so poor and shitty you would want to kill yourself in 1 day. If there are any growers I doubt there on the net talking about it. Everyone drinks rum from sun up to down but thre is zero tolerance by about 99% of the population and you would get snitched on with a quickness.
I also think so.

Top Bottom