Any feedback on Barneys Acapulco Gold?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm adding 2 saliva plants to my garden and would love any feedback.
Acapulco Gold
sssdh
and 1 indica
The Flav

Any feedback from anyone who has tried AG post ur thoughts and the other 2 as well.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

While there are gnarled sativas on paper, Acapulco is one of the toughest ive found to dial in. Has that old, weak genetics feel to it. I'd recommend Ace seeds lineup as your starting point and accept that you may need to veg out, cut clones and then columnar scrog the clones.

My candidates for awesome sativas that are relatively easy to grow:
1. Satori - Mandala Seeds
2. Panama - Ace Seeds
3. Zamaldelica - Ace Seeds
4. El Dorado - Sativa Seeds

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
While there are gnarled sativas on paper, Acapulco is one of the toughest ive found to dial in. Has that old, weak genetics feel to it. I'd recommend Ace seeds lineup as your starting point and accept that you may need to veg out, cut clones and then columnar scrog the clones.

My candidates for awesome sativas that are relatively easy to grow:
1. Satori - Mandala Seeds
2. Panama - Ace Seeds
3. Zamaldelica - Ace Seeds
4. El Dorado - Sativa Seeds
Satori is a solid line. Have grown it out several times. Nutrient sensitive. Great medicine.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Satori is a solid line. Have grown it out several times. Nutrient sensitive. Great medicine.
Yeah, I'm a huge fan! I love Nepalese (I didn't recommend Nepalese Jam to the OP because the Jamaica 85 phenos went to around 7-13 feet for me) and this plant grows like a hybrid in stature, but has the typical Sativa trait of sitting there in seeming stasis for like 4 weeks and then BOOM you wake up one day and it's done out of nowhere :) Nepalese is a great landrace, true Sativa that yields like an indica (almost), grows like a Christmas tree and has the most meditative and inspiring effects for me.

That being said, I'm chiefing some Panama by Ace I just finished and it's easily made its way to my top 5. Panama Red x Colombian Punto Rojo x Panama Gold and it has an amazingly full spectrum effect to it. Some of the most psychedelic herb I've had with a calming, hypnotic feel (and it yields well with 10 weeks).

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I also had great luck with Mike and Jasmines "Beyond the Brain" as well. Was released as a limited edition, now sold out.

Genetics:
Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line)

Very trippy weed with light visual effects. Hard to find a ceiling with it tho. One can toke themselves stupid with this strain!!! Glad I decided to allow a seeded cut from that run. Crossed it with a TK x Orig Bubba to quell the raciness a tad.

Top Bottom