Any good Bubba's?

• Thread starter sjstylz408
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sjstylz408

Going to get a pack of seeds and save them for next season or when i get a place again and do indooor.

Bubba's been doing the job for me and would like to cultivate it . Any reccomendations on any bubba strain? Looking for some seeds and also rightnow about 6 clones to say under the legal limit

J

JCashman

i know CC has a pre 98 bubba, but i havent done anything with it, so i can't speak for it.

good luck though ;)

phenotyper

phenotyper

I just grabbed a pack of Bubba 76, which is '76 Afghan x Pre-'98 Bubba Kush fro Emerald Triangle Seeds. I have absolutely no clue if the genetics are legit, but I have heard reasonable things to make me think I can find something special. Good luck on your search.

redman420

redman420

I did some of the CC PRE-98 Bubba last year outdoor and it turned out great.THe best bubba kush i have ever smoked.

P

papaduc

Have they still got that bubba? Haven't seen it in stock for a long time.

forman

forman

Cannabiogen - peyote purple
motarebel- bubbayum or double koosh

pura

pura

logic will have a bubba kush line available in about a month

Cheese x Bubba Kush
ECSD x Bubba Kush
Purple Urkle x Bubba Kush
Afghani Kush x Bubba Kush
Casey Jones x Bubba Kush

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
The pre-98 is the shit, bro. Check out these threads..

I'd like to see Raskal do a pre-98 S1, like Swerve did. Man those s1's were damn good seeds.

cannabeans

cannabeans

cannacopia seeds

bubba's kush x deep chunk.... every female i have found have been amazing!
and the seeds are reasonably priced at 35 to 37 dollars for 10 beans!!!!

Todays garden 038
S

sjstylz408

The pre-98 is the shit, bro. Check out these threads..

I'd like to see Raskal do a pre-98 S1, like Swerve did. Man those s1's were damn good seeds.

Damm Right on the DOT!Great Info Love to hear a story behind it like the chems

S

sjstylz408

anybody know websites or a reliable source that still carry the CC Pre98 Bubba

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I just read that Swerve/Cali Conn is releasing a fem'd bubba again. Which ime was his best seed release. I also saw he has Tahoe & Larry fem'd seeds now, too.

S

Sharkie

Buba 76

Hi guys new to this site ,but want to tell you I have just finshed of a five plant crop of Buba 76,nice veg cycle of four weeks with a flowering time of seven weeks,used sensi in veg cycle,and sensi in flowering,along with bigbud,hammerhead,carbload,and a fiinisher in the watering cycle.I had 428 gr
dry the bud structure was spot on nice and tight,plant grew to about four foot
My watering cycle in 11lt bucket was two days feed ltr,and water ltr on the third day in soil.Smoke was a true pure stone, taste ,smooth,no lung strain just so good .Just be carefull not to let buds go to long as they will start to rot quickly .

Sharkie

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic's bubba is the katsu cut from what ive read. Im rocking his Hells Angle OG x Bubba and his Afghan x Bubba right now

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I just read that Swerve/Cali Conn is releasing a fem'd bubba again. Which ime was his best seed release. I also saw he has Tahoe & Larry fem'd seeds now, too.

CC's fem gear is putting out full blown males ive heard

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

La confidential is nice + cbg peyote purple + bodhi has a few nice crosses

Top Bottom