Any grapefruit x blueberry coming to the farm?

• Thread starter frankie-smiles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frankie-smiles

Glad to see your gear on the farm, always dig your work. My only problem is that I've been waiting for some of that GFxBB to show up for ages, any chance there will be some more of these coming to the farm. Its been on my wish list for a while so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some here soon.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey frankie, there will be some in the next shipment...but that wont be for at least 1month or more

F

frankie-smiles

Hey frankie, there will be some in the next shipment...but that wont be for at least 1month or more

Ah well, at least i know there will be some here one day. Feels like i've been looking for this for ages, little while longer won't hurt much i suppose.

B

bowdiejoes

Add me to the list... Another month or so wont hurt.

C

Chimera

More will be shipped once payment from the first batch is cleared.

Some banks have stock right now if you can't wait....

-Chimera

B

budfarmer

Put me on the list!

I also am looking for GrapefruitXBlueberry seeds, put me on the list also, post here or send me a PM if you get any info.
Thanks, budfarmer

C

Cibin

I also am looking for GrapefruitXBlueberry seeds, put me on the list also, post here or send me a PM if you get any info.
Thanks, budfarmer

Hey Budfarmer, there are 14 packs of GFxBB at THCbay, you just need to increase your post count to be able to buy it.
rgds
C.

I

ihurtsobad

i'm going to try to get some of the gf x bb listed now----any nute issues since the bb is involved in the cross??? can anyone help me with this?

M

Max Paynal

One can still purchase his GF + BB here on the farm... From what I have seen it's much better that what breeder Steve... used to offer.

Max

Top Bottom