any green crack crosses?

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

I know green crack has a really fast flowering time yields nice and is potent. Does anyone know of any good crosses using these dope genes

E

ent

I've done a couple crosses with it- crossed it with an alien kush f2 male and a lemonade kush male. Also used some nanner pollen from an og kush to create some fems. I've gotten a couple crosses from friends as well- crossed to a bros grimm c99 and to an alien formaggio, but nothing commercial off the top of my head. I think ogr and swerve both decided to use a super skunk instead of green crack in their crosses.

E

enigma420

a friend here in S.E. Tx, is currently working on these two crosses

Sour Diesel x Green Crack and GDP x Green Crack

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
if you can get karmas kryptonite its a cross of green crack and sfv og kush... i gifted a friend some beans and he has a thread on here... check it out...looking great so far..

B

bootlegbrewer

ButtaFlave beat me to the punch. I've got some of Karma's Kyptonite going right now. It's about a week away from harvest and it looks and smells awesome. I know that Karma just lost the male for this strain, so I'm not sure about the availability. I have a grow log going if you feel like checking it out.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bodhi seeds yo mamma afgooy x green crack x tres dog supposed to b straight fire just ordered me a pack along will 3 other body strains.

TortureKill

TortureKill

We're in the process of testing Green Crack x Black Rose f6. Ive also been brainstorming some different GC hybrids.

J

jwar420

Created a feminized Dutch Passion Blueberry x Humboldt GC (best cut of gc I've seen almost powder resistant). I have it in feminized seed, I just need to put in the work and find her, and then let her out. Also had Hashberry would make the buds larger, Pure Kush a weak pheno though so I doubt this will be good, GRUNK (Grapeskunk) could make some killer purple GC with bigger yields and buds. On the way too is a
La Confidential x GC (not that same humboldt cut but still a good one, and crossed with a tall LA Confidential that yields, and is pretty resistant to PM very excited about these I'll be able to seperate better this time around and just keep the seeds from my best plants)
Platinum OG Kush x GC (not sure if it'll happen but its a possibility, platinum hermed in the middle of the gc's so we'll see I guess)
the last two are being done currently but the seeds are looking very ripe in flower so a good sign.

T

tomoe_nage

Bodhi seeds also has Tigers Milk (Pre 92 Bubba Kush x Appalachia (GC x Tres Dawg)
and Super Silver Yo Mamma (SSH x Yo Mama (Afghoo x GC)...
That (Karma) Kryptonite sounds like straight fire aswell.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I love to see GC used in crosses! What an amazing plant. i think it's fast flower time, yields and racy high have a lot to contribute to a strain that can make the crux of the high last longer.

S

ShiftyThumb

I saw a pheno of what was labeled GC lately that herm'd, but was continued and finished in 50 days and also turned purple! Smells like sweet poopy candy according to it's owner. Would the progeny of that be feminized but heavy herm tendency? Not an accomplished breeder =p

Latest posts

Top Bottom