Any grow "Gorilla Grape" ???

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Anybody grow "Gorilla Grape" ???

I just got a pack of GORILLA GRAPE (purple urkel x double purple doja) from Outlaw Seed stock.

Has anyone grown this yet?
If so, any tips?

Looks and sounds great.

:icon_spin:

fortwunty

fortwunty

damn, where the hell you'd find these? i thought the stock was gone. i missed out on this strain... now that Outlaw is gone, i really missed out. i just finished running a pack of magic merlin (still got another pack and a pack of DPD F3), lots of purple phenos in there. out of the 7 females i ended up with, 6 are 75% or more purple, a couple of them are like 99% purple. still drying at the moment. i've seen quite a few grow reports of the Gorilla Grape and it always impressed me from the pics... looked like some extremely dank heavy purple nugs.

H

haze89

I just got a pack of GORILLA GRAPE (purple urkel x double purple doja) from Outlaw Seed stock.

Has anyone grown this yet?
If so, any tips?

Looks and sounds great.

:icon_spin:

Daaamn homie nice score. Make sure to save a nice male out of those. Gotta love good purple breeding stock. My buy runs the Gorrila Grpe but he ain't on thee farm, it's definitely daaaaank though.

D

Dubwobble

I'll do a full grow and smoke report on these, I am anxious to test them.

I've heard the name "Gorilla Grape" before, but thought it was a piss-take on the Grape Ape name.

I am stoked now ! , thanks guys.

I also just got seeds of something called "Blood Rose" (The White x Heath's Black Rose),
and Nagasaki Nightmare (GDP x Bubbleberry).

We'll so how those go. Should be interesting

JAWS

JAWS

got a handfull of the GORILLA seeds here, did a cross with it to a BLACKBERRY and called it BLACK-NAPALM been getting 2-1/2 per plant dry from her....and most difinitly be making f2's when the time comes....also got the TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD and man that MOFO if outstanding for real......

P

paulycali

I think theres another cut of that going around! I beleive its double purple doja x purple erkle x FI " f*cking incredible". I like the original much better overall. Can't tell you much about growing them as i can with the smoke but wish you luck

C

CanadianClassic

Smoked alot of Gorilla that was good but not the exact strain you got was nice smoke!

Good luck with the ladies!!!

V

Vic123

Did a scrog of Gorilla Grape and Magic Merlin last Winter. Ended up w/ 2 GG females and 1 male. The one Merlin bean lucked out to be a female too. Used the GG male and crossed to all 3 plants. Both GG's were heavy feeders for me. The thread is at BBay. Growing the Merlin x GG cross now on 3 diff sites. I named it Magic Monkey and I am testing 4 beans in DWC 12/12 from seed. Currently 5 day old seedlings though.
I also have Outlaw's:
SFV OG Kush x DPD
DPD F3's
Doja Berry (DJ's Blueberry x DPD)
ECPD (East Coast Purple Diesel) Sour Diesel x DPD

Will be doing DWC with the DPD this Winter and making F4's !!!

P

paulycali

Are those Riot seeds? Or does Riot=Outlaw now? I am confused. I can get all those seeds as we speak that dubwobble says are Outlaws. What is up?

V

Vic123

Don't know about Riot. Bought these from BBay a while ago, before Outlaw got popped by Po-Po. Might of changed his name. He was the ONLY breeder doing DPD, which was Subcools and TGA's, but Sub gave Outlaw his blessing since Sub didn't care to continue the DPD project.

P

paulycali

Dubwobble where you get the nagasaki nightmare and the blood kush?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hey vic you gonna do a thread on here of the grow or just chuck some pics in here would love to see how all them look. from the babies to the moms

V

Vic123

hey vic you gonna do a thread on here of the grow or just chuck some pics in here would love to see how all them look. from the babies to the moms

Don't know seeing how Outlaw's gear is looking to become no more. I also heard that all his genetics were confiscated too. Saw someone on one of these forums claiming to have a lot of his beans, that were somehow overlooked or were somewhere safe at the time. I call BS and if I am wrong I will apologize ! I really want to run the DPD F3's but thinking of doing just 1 more grow of something else this Winter and chillin' until NEXT Fall. Maybe SCROG some C-99 or Elite Chemdog 08.
In the mean time, perhaps this will hold you over:

JAWS

JAWS

hello VIC:talking
ahh bro im sorry to hear your possiblr NOT going to work the DPD F3 this fall i was really hoping SOME ONE would make a decent batch and let them fly...

"dub", i got both those strains you speak of--WHITE * BLACK ROSE and GPD * BUBBLEBERRY but there was no NAME attached to the GPD cross, can you tell me who named that one???

the WHITE * BLACK ROSE i have was named by the maker and hes calling it WHITE ROSE...
peace:hunter:

V

Vic123

Hey Jaws.
Still up in the air about DPD. She's been calling me ever since I laid eyes on her and would hate to not be able to keep a purple mom.
I want to find a beauty like Ocanabis and BX it.
Maybe breed it with Breeders Choice Purple Chitrali pure Indica to bring in more colors and lessen the flower time possibly, then start BX'ing those to the Mom 5x's.
Follow the way Mr. Soul made C-99 for Bros Grimm, until I get a stable purple DPD bx !!!
Those beans would give any Elite, Ograskal or Swerve strain a run for their money. Seen them DPD F3's sell for the same price than those Chem hydrids and BX's are now, and that was 2yrs ago !!
I wouldn't dare ask as much as them though.
Something like $75 - $100 for 10 beans.
The avg price of good dank beans.

JAWS

JAWS

hello VIC:talking
ya i hear ya bro me myself im not that long term with the DPD id love to see some well done bxing but for me i'd just find a good purp male and breed to like wise female, thus creating lots of f2,f3,f4 and get them around for all to enjoy...

im really like WTF on this strain because most ppl say it not very strong at all but for a non potent strain the seeds are hard as hell to get in your hand, im still trying to figure that one out...

i have a friend who is working on some but untill there in my hand i'll be hunting for them 24/7....im not looking to get it because I think its all that potent but i would love to breed it with something like ALIEN KUSH or maybe some CHOCOLATE diesel.....

from me to you brother i hope you begin the breeding on the DPD if not i hope i get them in hand soon..
respect bro:talking

V

Vic123

I heard the same about the purple DPD's potency. Subcool said the green pheno was more potent, but everyone has different taste and tolerances too.
That's why, IMHO, it would be nice to cross to a potent Indica male with some color at least, let alone a purple landrace strain like BCO's Purple Chitrali.
I have some Bubba Bx from BCO that is (Bubba x Chitrali) x Bubba called Purple Bubba!
Maybe that would be a better cross to DPD since it gets purp colors and BCO said they feel they INCREASED Bubba's dankness/potency with this BX.
So, DPD x Purple Bubba for DPD.50 then BX to the DPD mom for DPD.75, and BX again for DPD.88, and BX again one final time for DPD.99 !
That will finish the BX for stability of the Mom.
Can you imagine more than 80% of the beans looking like above and more potent thanks to the Bubba BX breeding !?
Fuckin Jaws ! Got me fired up now about this breeding and BX'ing ! lmao

JAWS

JAWS

hey VIC:hunter:
ahh fuck i did not see the pic before and ya thats what im talking about....the thing about these PURPLE type strain always has the same following in description, YA usualy get PHENO's purple and green and the green is most often the more potent pheno and im not sure why that is but it usualy turns out that way...

thats an odd BUBBA BX but i like it because its odd, to be honest i love the bubba and the kush's but its getting to be where there so over used that i think ppl are begging for something diferent ESPECIALLY in kush hybrids...im thinking that the BX you have should be quite nice as a change up for a kush hybrid......

i was thinking more along the lines of something like GRAPEFRUIT * DPD or perhaps a SHIKA BLUBERRY * DPD...

what your laying out is something worth working on but i myself do not have the proper space for that long term genitic work, you seem to have not only the space and time but also the VISION and SKILL to get this done....

shite i got to get my hands on some beans before i can even do a simple F2/F3/F4, once i do if i do i'll work the F's and i'll leave the real breeding to ppl with everything they need to get the job done...

whrn the time comes where your happy with the BXing let me know and i'll be happy to run a whole closet full of BXed DPD...........
breed on brother:hunter::hunter:

lollipopman

lollipopman

i got some dpd f4's and some twisted purple og kush f4's seeds about to pop, do some pollen chunkin

Top Bottom