Any growers with children here.....

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

Lets just talk about this in a hypothetical since....I dont want to know who has kids, but hypotheticaly if you are a california med mary patient can you grow weed if you have kids?

I mean as long as all the grwing takes place away from the children (say in a basement, attic, or garage) and is locked with a deadbolt.....can one get in trouble for that....A friend asked me this the other day and i didnt know the answer.....and he also doesnt smoke around the kids, just at night when they go to bed....

And let me add soemthing else, what if the guy hypothecticaly has step childen along with his kids....and his step kids tell there real dad who lives in another state their step dad uses marijuana.....and their dad calls CPS on the step dad....

Has anyone heard of anyone going through something similair?

R

Rolln J

you keep your meds and your grow locked up and your good - no different then if you had a big bottle of vicodin...

if somebody gets cps involved in that way its unfair - but they prolly will get involved at least until they see that your grow is legit and your meds are not accessable by your kids.

D

DazedNconfussed

I couldnt imagine CPS ever being ok with a grow room....I knew a guy who the neighbors called CPS on him and they smelled weed in the house, and they took his kids for 2 weeks and him and his wife went to court to get them back...they didnt even find any weed int the house....seems to me CPS operates under fedral laws and ignores state laws.....allthougfh I dont think that guy had his med mary perscription.....

Allthough If its the way you say rolln then thats cool.....the damm goverment need to make its mind up, is cannabis a real med, or a schedule 1 illegal drug.....I'm tired of all the gray area's involving med marijuana.....when are they going to sit down and clarify everything so a med patient can stay legal with no worries.....there are no other meds that get desciminated like weed....Like I have a doctors perscript but if i fail a pee test for taking a med my doctor perscribed they can fire me? Insane.....

Cube

Cube

I'm very interested in this as well.

A friend of mine with a prop215 compliant grow was arrested yesterday. The cops, who of coarse smashed all his grow equipment and destroyed the plants, told him you can't grow MMJ with children in the house. As they were leaving one of the cops told my friends wife that CPS would not be contacted. Do you think they were just trying to scare them?

We also have reason to believe this was a political bust just to smear his name in the local papers. (Too much BS to get into, and not mmj related at all)

He is arraigned tomorrow so we'll see if the courts toss it out or not.

L

Lost

CPS has unlimited power to do anything. Its up to a case worker and totally at their discression. I don't want to get into the emotional profile of the people that get into this type of work, but needless to say their power over others is a large reason why they do the job they do. Keeping that in mind, these people are just looking for a reason to fuck with you. My $.02

Top Bottom