Any Hash Plant Info?

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hi, Farmer Family I was wondering if anyone has any information on various hash Plant Clones like the Original Hash Plant clone that neville breed with, the Cuddle Fish Hash Plant clone, the SoCal Hash Plant #1 clone, the HP-13 clone, and the Super Skelly Hash Plant Clone. Also pictures and smoke reports would be very helpful. Please if you know anything about one or all of these cuts (origin, potentcy, taste, high, who has them for sale, ect.) post it on this thread, and let's keep this thread on topic and growing.

Kush Kloud

F

friend

Hi bro, I don't have any information on the strains you referenced,
Although in 2000 in BC I scored bud called hash plant, a nice heavy stone,
That wasn't as heavy as the afghan I scored at the same time, but it had the
Most amazing hash flavor, it reminded me of smoking imported hash in Amsterdam :happy:
Wishing you the best on you're search ! I personally would luv a hash plant that tastes like
Pure hash...

Reeferman

Reeferman

I have been working with hash plant and hash plant landraces for over two decades the hash plant you refer to that Nevil worked with was from the Pacific northwest and is the basis of my reeferman hash plant .
Its a great IBL there have been various incarnations hybrids etc but the my hash plant IBL is true to form as the original that my friend Nevil worked with in 1990 .
I bred a selection of landrace hash plant x hash plant IBL f-1 back in the early 2000 .
The plants are sedative in nature they tend to relax rather than knock out .
The hash plant has a rather bland smell and light hash taste , its a great building block as it tends to be influenced by whatever more dominant terpene profile you hybridize it with .
The f-1 hybrids tend to produce massive main cola dominant plants that are easy to grow like to be fed at higher ppm;s and tend to be resistant to insects .
The Biggest setback to growing Hash plant and and its hybrids is that due to very dense flower structure and the nature of the plants structure it can be prone to mould issues .
Very much like but not as bad as the old Nl5 x Hawaiian indica .
A plant that I dearly miss and kick myself in the behind for failing to preserve .
I hope that this answers your questions , HP13 was unrelated to the hash plants I have mentioned seemed to be more of a Afghani #1 type plant was not my cup of tea .

ReefermanHp
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Thanks @Reeferman for the kind information! Also is the Hash Plant cut still around? Last is the picture you posted HP#13 or the hash Plant seed line you work with.

Kush Kloud

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That is a clone from my selected seed line
Do you have the original or "biker" cut of hashplant that use to be so popular in canada:,it has little to no hairs and is very crystally with an extremely unique terpene profile, a version of it won the tokers bowl back in 02-03. I have been searching for her for decades, to my knowledge the cut never made it south, but if it's the same cut you're working with then I need to get some seeds!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Has anyone heard of the Puck Lebanese Hash Plant? From the pictures I have seen it looks like it could be related to the Chemdog clones more so to Chemdog 91 Skunkva.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Ok I did a little bit of research and it turns of the Puck HP is the Skelly Hash Plant.

S

SweedSeed

that is some fire to!
I have been working with hash plant and hash plant landraces for over two decades the hash plant you refer to that Nevil worked with was from the Pacific northwest and is the basis of my reeferman hash plant .
Its a great IBL there have been various incarnations hybrids etc but the my hash plant IBL is true to form as the original that my friend Nevil worked with in 1990 .
I bred a selection of landrace hash plant x hash plant IBL f-1 back in the early 2000 .
The plants are sedative in nature they tend to relax rather than knock out .
The hash plant has a rather bland smell and light hash taste , its a great building block as it tends to be influenced by whatever more dominant terpene profile you hybridize it with .
The f-1 hybrids tend to produce massive main cola dominant plants that are easy to grow like to be fed at higher ppm;s and tend to be resistant to insects .
The Biggest setback to growing Hash plant and and its hybrids is that due to very dense flower structure and the nature of the plants structure it can be prone to mould issues .
Very much like but not as bad as the old Nl5 x Hawaiian indica .
A plant that I dearly miss and kick myself in the behind for failing to preserve .
I hope that this answers your questions , HP13 was unrelated to the hash plants I have mentioned seemed to be more of a Afghani #1 type plant was not my cup of tea .

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Best Hash Plant i have grown is Sensi Hash Plant
Not sursprised. In 1990 Nevil had to go to jail and ended up selling his seedbank to sensi. HP was originally female clone only, thus there is no regular IBL of the 'original' HP. A HP x NL#1 male backcrossed to the HP clone only is what resulted in the HP seed variety and are still available at sensi.

dankninja

dankninja

dave richards, or whoever that is, is on adam dunn show talking about hashplant and og. he loses me several times in the show, but you can check it out yourself S1E43 on youtube. good listen.

peace

dankninja

dankninja

and now that im listening more, that dude is a little loose. I wouldnt believe he has a cut that yields 10 lbs?! sorry for getting off topic. peace

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The hash plant from British Colombia was by far the best I ever tried. It was super dense, extremely nuggy with very little hair, and an amazing chocolate flavor. I saw some amazing crosses of her too, most notably a blueberry hash plant that was to die for! If anyone has any info on seeds from this strain please come forward, I want them so badly!
The Cali hash plant while good is not in the same ball park as the bc, I would argue that the bc hash plant is on the level of og: pure top shelf!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Has anyone heard of the SoCal Hash Plant #1 clone that Moonshine Man used to have? I hope that this strain clone is still around cali.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Coastal Seeds has the
Heirloom NL1 x ( Puck ) Skelly HP.
Its called Puck Yeah.

Dominion Seed Company has.

Granny Skunk
VA Afghani x Skelly HP x Super Sativa Seed Club SK1.

Dominion Skunk
VA Chemdog 91 x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly HP x SSSC Sk1.

Sis Skunk
Chems Sister x Skelly x SSSC Sk1.

Last edited:
P

PharmHand

The hash plant from British Colombia was by far the best I ever tried. It was super dense, extremely nuggy with very little hair, and an amazing chocolate flavor. I saw some amazing crosses of her too, most notably a blueberry hash plant that was to die for! If anyone has any info on seeds from this strain please come forward, I want them so badly!
The Cali hash plant while good is not in the same ball park as the bc, I would argue that the bc hash plant is on the level of og: pure top shelf!
Miss that hashplant.... been looking for her for years to no avail. Some of the tastiest smoke I've ever had. It fell out of favor when the kushes started to dominate the market in the early 2000's

Latest posts

Top Bottom