Any Help Is Appreciated

• Thread starter HumbleNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HumbleNewbie

I just transplanted them yesterday. I’m using a mix of coast of Maine stonington blend and happy frog. I put a tbl of extreme atmos and extreme mykos in the hole before I transplanted and then watered in once transplanted. I went from T5 to my fluence SPYDRx Plus at 30%. Not sure what’s going on here. Thank you in advance...

Any help is appreciated
Any help is appreciated 2
Any help is appreciated 3
Any help is appreciated 4
Any help is appreciated 5
Any help is appreciated 6
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She is too wet, let the media dry up and wait to water .
When transplanted, the soil was too wet. It will take time for the roots to take and get vibrant. Just watch the watering. Water at outer perimeter when they need water, for the next 2 weeks , this forces roots to develop better

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That size water about every 3 days and do the weight test, weigh them now, and when they are about say 2/3-1/2 from where it was, water like 1/2 a cup.
You can kinda pick up and see if it’s lighter.

H

HumbleNewbie

That size water about every 3 days and do the weight test, weigh them now, and when they are about say 2/3-1/2 from where it was, water like 1/2 a cup.
You can kinda pick up and see if it’s lighter.
Thank you, I’ve been doing it when they were in solo cups and I just transplanted to 1 gals until they show sex and I’m hoping to get my pruning done in the 1 gal so I can then move the girls into their 7gal growbag Home’s with 1/3 supersoil bottom and coast of Maine hungry frog mix as buffer

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

She is too wet, let the media dry up and wait to water .
When transplanted, the soil was too wet. It will take time for the roots to take and get vibrant. Just watch the watering. Water at outer perimeter when they need water, for the next 2 weeks , this forces roots to develop better

No sh*t, so that's what's been twisting the leaves on my beanlings. I thought maybe it was broad mites that got on them from my outdoor girls or the potassium salts from the Nuke Em I sprayed them with. I got some weird growth with my outdoor girls after I sprayed them with Nuke Em. The broad mites cause that distorted growth as well.

I thought overwatering only caused clawing and droop. Thanks for the info. (Of course I'll double check, but your explanation seems resonable enough.)
20180929 102956
20180929 103000

Top Bottom