Any help will help me

• Thread starter Damian207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Damian207

Damian207

I am new to growing indoors and was wondering if anyone had any tips that can help

Any help will help me
Any help will help me 2
coherent

coherent

Hard for anyone to offer help or tips without specific questions. My tip would be to read any grow books you can find and read through the forum thoroughly.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

plants look fine to me...+1 coherent, folks want you to spoon feed em' but there is a vast wealth of information at your finger tips fo FREE!! Read up, the Jorge book is really good for a beginner, there are also a few youtubers and a few bloggers you can follow

Dan789

Dan789

I am new to growing indoors and was wondering if anyone had any tips that can help
As noted above, you are responsible for what you believe will be your harvest. Get reading, try some of the grow logs, and in the basic growing sections, plus a book or two wouldn’t hurt. If you’re not in a tent, get one, figure out how you’ll introduce fresh air, and exhaust stale air. Don’t water too often, but keep the plants hydrated and fed. During vegging provide humidity to 75% or so. Figure out what type light you’ll use, suggest any of the cob style or quantum style boards which are no brainers. Seeds are much harder to get going than clones, but there you’ve got to be confident you’re not bringing pests into your grow along with said clones. Good growing, the community is here for the problems you’ll encounter, we’re a reference not a crutch.

Damian207

Damian207

Hard for anyone to offer help or tips without specific questions. My tip would be to read any grow books you can find and read through the forum thoroughly.
As far as tips I was meaning the old "in my experience" type of help but I will check out some more books I do a lot of research as it is to

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

If you have a high output/temperature light, it can cause burn spots on the leaves if you leave water droplets on them. Especially nutrient water. And dont water the nugs either hahah. The medium is where water and nutrients are needed.

coherent

coherent

As far as tips I was meaning the old "in my experience" type of help but I will check out some more books I do a lot of research as it is to

Gotcha, but folks are generally pretty open and helpful on the forums and sharing insight is the norm, not keeping secrets. Not that folks are actually bragging... (cough cough) but most love to pass on their experience when things go well or when sharing a good technique.

euphoria526

euphoria526

just be very clear and concise with what you need help with. some people will mock you asking for help on forums........ ask me how I know lol.
don't water the vegetation, and if you DO foliar feeds ON the pant do it right before lights out. otherwise it all goes in the soil
if not super soil remember best ph in soil is supposed to be between 6.0 and 7.0

Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

Just don't overwater! This is the #1 newbie mistake by far. It's way better to wait a day or two when you're unsure of whether you should water because you watered the day before or whatever.

Feel the pot's weight frequently—right after you water, and in the middle of the cycle, and when you can tell they're getting pretty dry. This is one of the best ways to gauge when to water: you water when the pot feels significantly lighter than when it was freshly watered and when the soil surface also looks dry.

andrienw

andrienw

My tip would be to intentionally underwater in the early stages. The roots will grow deep looking for water. I only water the undersides of the leaves and give the soil a few sprays near the base during the first 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom