Any House and Garden users here?

• Thread starter Aerojoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey everyone, I went into the hydrostore the other day to grab a few minor things. I had credit left over after my purchase so I decide to grab some HG a+b w/ my credit, but I didn't have enough. Hydroshop owner explained to me they upped the prices all across the board recently. It was now like ~70 dollars, I remember when I first got my 5l bottles it costs me about ~40 bucks. The owner is cool and said he'd knock the price down 4 me... anyone else notice price hike on a+b in your local hydrostore? or is it just me?

I might use this opportunity to use another brand or just go w/ salts and mix em myself.

S

Seed Buyer

Yes, they raised their prices about 5% across the board.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Also was hit with price hike and trying to sneak in more additives for a bounty. This was last week, lucky there are like 50 shops around me. Some of them who order slower still had not gotten new order and didn't know of price change yet, but suspect they will soon. Also heard they will only let shops discount up to 6%, so know one shop can gauge the other. Anyway, might have just been enough for me to get on. Been wanting to try Botanicare for a while, seems simple. Plus I think the new Amino treatment is causing sedament only 4 days after changed. I am draining to waste so nothing else is getting in there, anyone else getting sedement with H&G.

Top Bottom