Any idea how soon before this male throws Pollen?

• Thread starter Foutwenty71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Any idea how soon before this male  throws pollen
Any idea how soon before this male  throws pollen 2
I need to ensure I have enough seeds for the future so I'm planning on pollinating a lower Branch or two of my super silver haze... I just don't want to pollinate all my plants and I've never actually let a male live long enough to throw pollen so I wouldn't know.... Any ideas?

Dan789

Dan789

It’s just starting out, until you see pollen sacks at the top, you’ve got some time yet. Get it as far away from anything else your growing. See if you can take a clearer picture, also...

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I moved it outside to the greenhouse it's not supposed to get below freezing for 3 or 4 days
IMG 20200420 103740897
IMG 20200420 103742780

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey fou , its going to be at least 2 or more weeks , and its almost impossible to protect the other budsites , pollen goes everywhere once you try containing it ...
Its a mess , you should make some seed , but be prepared to cross over to buds getting seeded
A better idea is to just commit to a seed only grow , but you can pull it off ( jist seeding one bud )if your surgical careful......

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Hey fou , its going to be at least 2 or more weeks , and its almost impossible to protect the other budsites , pollen goes everywhere once you try containing it ...
Its a mess , you should make some seed , but be prepared to cross over to buds getting seeded
A better idea is to just commit to a seed only grow , but you can pull it off ( jist seeding one bud )if your surgical careful......
Was going to use some tweezers when that bud yellows and try and just hit One bud on the lower branch. I'll do it in the bathroom or something where there's no breeze and then wash the rest of the pollen down the sink... First time for me just feeling my way through it

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea , anothet grower here tried same and found entire plant pollinated , happens all the time ...
Dont worry

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Yea , anothet grower here tried same and found entire plant pollinated , happens all the time ...
Dont worry
All right my Stoner mind is sitting here in the garage.... Wishing the sun were out so I can have more plants in the greenhouse thinking about the polinizacion process... How about a guy takes a piece of surgical tubing about 3 in long and places the pollen sac in there wetting the rim of one end of the surgical tubing and using a q-tip moistened placing it on the opposite end of the surgical tubing that way you can just aim for your target with a steady hand... You'll have to use your imagination.. because my mind sees it going to have to give it a try.. maybe not place the entire pollen sac in there just pollen

dire wolf

dire wolf

Please leave the garage with your hands up in the air , repeat , please leave the garage with your hands in the air , you will not get a second warning......😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom