Any idea of the yield?

• Thread starter Mrgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrow

Mrgrow

Pretty new to growing, and this plant pretty much outgrew my plans.. Now I do know that I dont have enough light anymore, or even how much this lady will yield!

If anyone here were to know anything just by looking or if you could give me a approximately yield and how much light I would be needing to flower this fine lady?

Her height is about 90 cm until where I "broke" her. And another 50 cm curling around in the top.
Her branches have an average height of 50 cm. Longest one being 90+ cm and the shortest one 35+ cm.

In advance, thanks from you're dearest..
MrGrow :)

Any idea of the yield
reloader

reloader

She really stretched on you. That gal is lanky. I don't know what your doing for light, but it doesn't look real intense. CFL'S?
I don't how far along you are, but I don't see much bud. Too hard to say yield, but maybe an ounce or two, depending on a lot of other factors.

Mrgrow

Mrgrow

She did indeed stretch on me.. But that's all on me and the placing of the lights the first 2 weeks.
At the top she is forming more normally and dense like a cannabis should after what I've seen.

The reason for why you cannot see the buds yet is because she is still vegetating, only been using her so far to try out cloning. The lights I am not sure about, all I know is that they work perfectly for vegetating (unless you do like me, and place it too high at the start) only problem is that it is only 250W. Would love a 400W or 600W one insted.

For flowering the light aspect will change into a more like this. (this is my for now flowering room holding 4 random seedlings who are in their second week of flowering.)

Flowa
buddahslave

buddahslave

bend the top branches down as far as they will go and lower your light between 5 and 10 inches of the plant so that you can maximize light intensity. The 250 watt light is not hot enough to burn the plant that close. Super crop the hell out of it, if your new to super cropping then watch a youtube video on it. Hope this helps:cigar:

Mrgrow

Mrgrow

Hi there, buddahslave! thanks for the advice, I'l check out some more about super crop'in on youtube before I throw myself into something new..
And yeah that 250W light is enough to burn.. She actually managed to "escape" from the pipe-cleaner I had used to hold her down from touching the light, the day after she were badly burned.. But thank god these ladies know how to heal themselves :)
Anyways! Thanks again, buddah!

Top Bottom