Any idea what could be the problem?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
don’t worry about the soil, though it looks soaked, make sure there’s a breeze blowing around the cup/plant..
let’s just get her happy..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
And for the humidity dome that you showed do I put it in the tent as well? Or just leave it outside of the tent with another light on it?
well either is good, just want it to be humid and warm!

MrGood

MrGood

well either is good, just want it to be humid and warm!
Gotcha so i put a plastic cup over her as a make shift dome and sprayed the insides and put her inside the tent. Hopefully that’ll help for the mean time and then I’m looking into a humidifier as of right now

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gotcha so i put a plastic cup over her as a make shift dome and sprayed the insides and put her inside the tent. Hopefully that’ll help for the mean time and then I’m looking into a humidifier as of right now
well yep.. it’s basically now you have to go through a year of growing to see how your conditions are and what you have to do, ideally you veg 75-80, humidity 50-60, and everything basically slowly drops as you near the end/harvest.
after you have a made a dome let me see it, in it’s place.. and cut the leaves.

MrGood

MrGood

well yep.. it’s basically now you have to go through a year of growing to see how your conditions are and what you have to do, ideally you veg 75-80, humidity 50-60, and everything basically slowly drops as you near the end/harvest.
after you have a made a dome let me see it, in it’s place.. and cut the leaves.
Gotcha this work?

31BE6283 10AC 439D 8A3C 39017EE1BE9C
8F93E3C4 BFD1 4630 8D0C 7BDE9BA722AB
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Gotcha this work?
yep, maybe a couple of the healthiest looking leaves i would cut a little more of it.. but yep that’s basically it,
the next couple weeks will feel like years, but as long as she’s not lying on the ground, there’s a chance!
i had one clone i throw away outside, lied out there for two days on the lawn, i told the girlfriend to clean up out there and in aware to me she planted and it’s alive, haha
i send a vid..
they can survive through lots!!

MrGood

MrGood

yep, maybe a couple of the healthiest looking leaves i would cut a little more of it.. but yep that’s basically it,
the next couple weeks will feel like years, but as long as she’s not lying on the ground, there’s a chance!
i had one clone i throw away outside, lied out there for two days on the lawn, i told the girlfriend to clean up out there and in aware to me she planted and it’s alive, haha
i send a vid..
they can survive through lots!!
Thats fucking amazing! Cannabis is truly a fascinating plant.
Thank you 🙏 I truly appreciate you helping me out 💯💪 I’ll keep you updated as well on her growth in the next couple weeks. Have a great day!

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

She just needs a bit off light & tlc...She's definitely alive the big man's right so don't overreact & in time she'll pirk up good luck big yin

MrGood

MrGood

She just needs a bit off light & tlc...She's definitely alive the big man's right so don't overreact & in time she'll pirk up good luck big yin
Tlc? Sorry I’m Not very familiar with certain terminology just yet. Also why I came here was to ask what to do because I’ve never had this situation before and I didn’t want to react the wrong way.
one thing I’ve learned is these plants are able to recover from almost anything

Top Bottom