Any idea why this is happening?

• Thread starter HazeLover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HazeLover

HazeLover

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto from Seedsman.Organic grow with supersoil and GO nutrient line. Regular feeding schedule. 2000w led. Damaged leaves seem scattered throughout lower and upper growth. Newer leaves don't seem affected.. Ph around 7 (i know its a touch high but always where I end up with organic). I have 6 girls in the tent and this is the only one I am having issues with.

Any idea why this is happening
Any idea why this is happening 2
Any idea why this is happening 3
Any idea why this is happening 4
Any idea why this is happening 5
Any idea why this is happening 6
Any idea why this is happening 7
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I would sprinkle a few handfuls of garden gypsum on top of the soil and then give everyone a live compost tea. Deficiencies are there weeks before showing on the leaves.
Your others are likely to start showing the same symptoms unless you act quickly.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id give a epsome salt feed ,the sulfur will drop the ph some and the magnesium and sulfur will bring back the green,your ph is needing work mate,buy the way you didnt mention what ec level your at on feeding.
750-950 were you should be ,i dont ever go past 900 myself ,but others that push them go as high as 1600,i wouldnt attempt that until your about 4 weeks in 1000-1600

HazeLover

HazeLover

I would sprinkle a few handfuls of garden gypsum on top of the soil and then give everyone a live compost tea. Deficiencies are there weeks before showing on the leaves.
Your others are likely to start showing the same symptoms unless you act quickly.
You may be right but as of now the others seem to be doing fine. I grew this same strain the last cycle and ran into a similar issue. It was the only plant that I had trouble with. Thank you for the recommendation

HazeLover

HazeLover

id give a epsome salt feed ,the sulfur will drop the ph some and the magnesium and sulfur will bring back the green,your ph is needing work mate,buy the way you didnt mention what ec level your at on feeding.
750-950 were you should be ,i dont ever go past 900 myself ,but others that push them go as high as 1600,i wouldnt attempt that until your about 4 weeks in 1000-1600
Thank you for the recommendation. I honestly always just follow the feeding schedule on the bottles and have never had an issue with any other strain but this one. The whole purpose of going fully organic was to get away from having to deal with checking ppm and EC. I'm starting to think she is just extra hungry. Or that plant is extra sensitive to ph. Despite the damaged leaves the plant seems to be doing well and is producing nicely for week 2

Top Bottom