Any ideas? Deficiency or something else?

• Thread starter GREENSOURCE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Looks like P to me but cant say for sure from that pic. Narrow it down- mobile or imobile,
Check your medium acidity and salts buildup, do a slurry test.
Goodluck

SwiftStixx

SwiftStixx

Whattup,

I would agree as a deficiency, but I think a small combo of things also. Check nutes for amount of P but also make sure you’re PH’ing your water to the preference of your plant. The sliding scale is always 6.6-7 in my book but that’s environment and strain dependent. The PHbeing off will throw off any of your nutes and imbalance your feeding.

Also, the missing piece of plant in my time has been from PH/Nute related issue OR I simply dropped some of the feed on the girls and the light mixed with the chemicals caused burn. Easy to happen, always be careful around feeding. Any other missing plant issues could be the many bugs out there. Although not paid by the company, wish I was I use it so much, but PureCop1 will resolve anyone’s issues with mold and bugs. I will stand by that as it’s flourished many of my grows to max beauty and never had another issue with any of the above. If you do obtain it, my first treatment is according to the bottle. But, I then switch to a mixture of 1 tsp to 1 gallon in a sprayer. I drench the girls daily tops and bottoms and never have issues. My temps vary by strain but humid temps of 72/50% hasn’t caused mold etc.

Lastly just make sure you’re not causing too much light as the missing piece or bumpy leaves can be a result of this also in my grows. Light should be 12-18” from the top of your canopy at all times and if you can’t hold your fist 👊🏽 in between the canopy and the light for 30 seconds because of heat, your girls are light stressed.

Watch a YouTube video or two and your doubts about daily or heavy foliar spray with PureCrop1 will quickly fade (a guy uses a mixer and a water hose for his outdoor 😱).

Hope any of it helps,
Swift

GREENSOURCE

GREENSOURCE

I usually adjust it to yellow drops, armor si x6 down, this is my top and new growth, as I trimmed. Run off was 6.7 today with tea flush, no down tap water. Leaf is 3 inches wide. Idk
Looks like there starting to claw.

20210130 210937
20210130 210933
Heynow

Heynow

Are they directly on a tile or cement floor?

They look like they can't drink and use the nutes properly because the rootball is cold

Latest posts

Top Bottom