any ideas for my small garage???

• Thread starter benamack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benamack

hey wasup community, i finally got me a place where i can do a real grow. All the other times before i just had a 4x4 tent to work with, but now i got a garage and after dealing with my wifes nagging, lol i finally got her to let blow out the whole garage. so its about 9x12. its a little bigger but i wanna leave some room for other things. ( mancave) lol But what should i do with it. i know i wanna have at least one grow room and one bloom room. right now i have a 1000w and a 400w. ive seen some grow rooms on here and they look sick. so can i get a little help here.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Welcome to the Farm benamack ,

My 1st suggestion is keep on reading on what works in a similar space configuration as ya plan on using then get a paper & pencil & draw it all out To Scale noting electrical & intake , exhaust areas if needed etc. .

Then get yer seeds or cuts in order with yer intended nutrients and such & yer well on yer way to success . Remember , Often times less is better & keep things simple .

Good Luck ,,,

B

benamack

yea there just hella different thing i could do i just dont know which to do. of course i wanna get the most yield out of the area.

B

Budwiser0908

hey wasup community, i finally got me a place where i can do a real grow. All the other times before i just had a 4x4 tent to work with, but now i got a garage and after dealing with my wifes nagging, lol i finally got her to let blow out the whole garage. so its about 9x12. its a little bigger but i wanna leave some room for other things. ( mancave) lol But what should i do with it. i know i wanna have at least one grow room and one bloom room. right now i have a 1000w and a 400w. ive seen some grow rooms on here and they look sick. so can i get a little help here.

Things to consider:
1. Electricity
2. Heating/Cooling/Ventilation (intake-exhaust)
3. Odor control
4. Water
5. Future expansion/growth
6. Security

Take your time and do it right the first time. Mine gets an upgrade or redo every cycle. It's always a work in process. Have fun and be safe

R

Rushed

Your spending can go out of control without a plan.
I'm like Bud, always upgrading and changing things, looking for perfection.
Lay it out on paper.
A little time thinking about what you want to achieve is well worth the wait.

Security is a #1 priority. The rippers can smell you out.
Good luck

Top Bottom