Any ideas? Hplvd or something different?

• Thread starter Matty Bucks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matty Bucks

Matty Bucks

Hey all, I have recently popped some new beans and Cone across some strange growth. Is there anyone out there in the cannabis community that come across this growth. Trying to work out if it's disease or something else and wether i need to dump or not. Thanks community. ✌️🌱💚
Any ideas  hplvd or something different
Any ideas  hplvd or something different 2
Any ideas  hplvd or something different 3
Any ideas  hplvd or something different 4

Any ideas  hplvd or something different 5

Matty Bucks

Matty Bucks

Have you scoped for pests?
No pests. I'm on my ninth year growing and I've never come across this before. All seeds are displaying this, no other plant in that tent, thats why I'm leaning towards disease

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Curly top beet virus maybe. I’ve only see it once in 25+ years but it looks about right. Have you seen any leaf hoppers by chance?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Curly top beet virus maybe. I’ve only see it once in 25+ years but it looks about right. Have you seen any leaf hoppers by chance?
Had to look up "curly top beet virus" because ive never heard of it before but man, does that look right on with OPs plants.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey all, I have recently popped some new beans and Cone across some strange growth. Is there anyone out there in the cannabis community that come across this growth. Trying to work out if it's disease or something else and wether i need to dump or not. Thanks community. ✌️🌱💚View attachment 1341994View attachment 1341995View attachment 1341996View attachment 1341997

View attachment 1341998
I had one look like that it a while back, it was a very low ph in my soil....4.9 run off I added dolomite lime from suggestion I got here and it cured my isue up in a couple of weeks.....What is your run off PH?...do you add any ph down to your water? what is your base water ph?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I agree with freezeland2 …I bet it’s those damn russet mites..
No way that’s russets, damage like that there would be millions by now. And the opening leaf sites would be brown. Russets are very slow until their numbers are large then they take branches then plants the the next plant. And growing from seed they don’t just pop out of thin are unless he lives by a hemp farm.

Homesteader

Homesteader

what is the strain? Unless this is happening to multiple strains I would separate them and chuck and chalk it up to crappy genetics . Doubtful anything good comes from it imo. Seen weird growth like that when I used cider vinegar but

freezeland2

freezeland2

Looks like a good replacement for Romain lettuce in a salad.

Top Bottom