any ideas?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

these are all flat and leaflike structures.. been slowly growing out of a single preflower site..
At the lowest preflower sight actually..
All others have female pistils and such..
Anyone have a clue what this is.. a mutation...a male sight...just a random leaf the plant got confused on..wierdest part is the little white spot on lower part looks almost like a pistil..
Thank you
Any ideas

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can we get pictures with natural light.. I need whole plant pics

The red stems are an indicator but also could be genetics.. need whole plant.. also rest of growing peramiters.. soil ph lights ect.

jamk911

jamk911

All good it really was just a wierd leaf coming outta my plant. . Youve seen my plants :p im the dummy who supercropped trying to lst haha
Itsa girl though..

jamk911

jamk911

the purple.. i think is just genetics too.. its been like that its whole life.. and actually was the healthiest one .. seed bags .. lol
Ill get a pic in reg light in a few.. no reg light in here but i gt take em in tub to water em soon

20200731 000629
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
All good it really was just a wierd leaf coming outta my plant. . Youve seen my plants :p im the dummy who supercropped trying to lst haha
Itsa girl though..

Know who you are ;)

Just need natural light purple/blue light makes it hard to see the actual issues.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
IT could be genetics again.. need REGULAR light of the WHOLE plant. theres more then 1 issue that tells me what it could or couldn;'t be muhc like a dr needs a list of shit to check off to say YES you have a broke dick.. I need the full list of whats wrong to know for sure..

red stems COULD be genetic YES! correct.. could also be a def, with regular light and the whole plant i can add factors or take away that lead me one way or the other. If it lacks this but has that ect.

Without the parameters tho.. impossible to say for sure. Help us help you :D

jamk911

jamk911

I mean ill humor you.. but i didnt ask you to help on anything to do w the purple lol.. thats like going to a barber shop for a beard trim up and the barber saying yo lemme cut your hair too

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I mean ill humor you.. but i didnt ask you to help on anything to do w the purple lol.. thats like going to a barber shop for a beard trim up and the barber saying yo lemme cut your hair too

well lets address this, No you didn't ask about the red stems, however by not asking your over looking an important factor but ok lets ignore that.

Lets address what you did ask..

"Anyone have a clue what this is.. a mutation...a male sight...just a random leaf the plant got confused on..wierdest part is the little white spot on lower part looks almost like a pistil.."

its called and get this.....

A leaf growing..

Least thats what your picture shows.. It shows no indication of male, nor indication of female, infact it shows NO indication of preflower.

so forgive me for tryin to address a potential issue you could have, and instead i should have only addressed the non issue you pointed out.

Ignore my above advice contiune on and when you have another issue such as the one i suggested above. then come back :P

I hope this provides you with the answer you were expecting.

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

He’s talking about your grow light. Shut it off and take a photo. Can’t see with the purple spectrum light. Not your purple leaves which are not purple. Simple forum procedures. Take photos in regular white light or sun light.

jamk911

jamk911

Yes he did clearly talk about the red stems.. .. he also did ask abt the light..
I didnt ask about the purple stems because i already knew what they were since the initial person who grew them told me the bud grew that way when i asked him about it so i didnt need to ask about it....
Not because i am being ignorant..
I appreciate you trying to point everything out and all dat but you didnt even go near the question..
Like your boss askin you to work monday and saying you like holiday pay..
Or your girl askin where your at and saying you fed the dog this morning..
No its not magnesium or k deficiency.
Yes its a leaf growth.. but at first it looked almost like a male preflower bunch..
It isnt growing where leaves usually come from .. so i asked.
You shouldnt be salty if i say that aint what i asked..
Thatd be like googling for what nitrogen is and it tells you what potassium is.. thats nice but not what i asked.. right?
And im begging you.. please dont get tough on a computer.. jesus.. just ignore me if you dont like it. Just stay in yer lane homie

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

So hostile! I need advice on week 6-8 ripening additive should I let the plants do they own thing or something like molasses!?

jamk911

jamk911

i have heard nothing but good things about molasses bro.. mrcanuk uses it alot and his plants look amazing... i personally dont like adding stuff .. i get worried (got that if it aint broke dont fix it mentality)
But i have seen alot of very good results come from molasses mixed into the water..!
Hope your plants give you amazing yields and fire crystalization man! Man the end of flowering.. you must be getting soo anxious to roll it up now haha.. i know ill be droolin on my plants when that time comes..

Top Bottom