Any Indy Growers Out There?

• Thread starter IndyFarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

Love to hook up with some fellow Indy growers in the local area. I've been growing now for about 18 months and I've got a pretty good handle on things but I'd like a friend to bounce ideas off of...smoke, share seeds, strains, etc.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Love to hook up with some fellow Indy growers in the local area. I've been growing now for about 18 months and I've got a pretty good handle on things but I'd like a friend to bounce ideas off of...smoke, share seeds, strains, etc.
Im 2 hours south of you.If i can assist or help i will.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have a growing friend/breeder who uses the online name "Indican," and many of us call him "Indy." I was thinking, 'What a surprise to find one of Indy's fans here!"

Uh, never mind.

IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

Here's what I got cooking now...day 56 from 🌱. My Gold Leaf Auto is about two weeks into flour and smelling really nice. The other three appear to be just a few weeks behind...only starting to get just the beginning Bud sights to form on them. I did a pretty heavy defoliation about a week ago... but most of the leaves I removed have filled back in with new ones... especially on the three that haven't gone into full bloom yet. Wondering if I should just leave it alone and let it do its thing... Or if I should continue to defoliate until it flowers in full? Any thoughts?

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Looking good.Only time i defoiliate outside is to get light to areas that otherwise wouldnt receive any or anything yellow.This is my first time going at it inside with a bunch of plants.Theres a good flow of intel here.What i do not know the answer to theres plenty on here that do.Im going to manifold mine.

IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

I always get nervous right around this point in the grow...just before flowering or shortly into the beginning of flowering. I'm never certain I have done everything needed to get these girls to produce big buds. I hate that part! I don't feel confident at this point...any tips? All auto flowers... Day 54 from 🌱.

IndyGrown

IndyGrown

Yo Indy grower here.

IndyGrown

IndyGrown

Been growing 10 years. Had a SoCal Collective/ Farm. Anything I can help with LMK. Lots in/out door, and GH experience.