Any info about KNF (Korean natural farming)

• Thread starter Varsityredz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Varsityredz

Varsityredz

I’ve made some Fpj and labs my plants are loving it any more info on inputs to bring out the best

Any info about knf korean natural farming
Any info about knf korean natural farming 2
Any info about knf korean natural farming 3
Any info about knf korean natural farming 4
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I can't tell from the lighting, but are your leaves a little dark? You may want to do straight water between feedings.

As far as inputs, fermented cannabis leaves for veg, cannabis stalks/roots and comfrey for flower. You can throw in a compost tea and keep your garden hyper-local.

H

hawkman

have heard much about Korean "growing" seem like it would be great stuff but the making of oulc be a bit hard. folks are using Super soil of korean farming Continental Carbonoic is what ? (stuff for korean ?)

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

I can't tell from the lighting, but are your leaves a little dark? You may want to do straight water between feedings.

As far as inputs, fermented cannabis leaves for veg, cannabis stalks/roots and comfrey for flower. You can throw in a compost tea and keep your garden hyper-local.
They are nice and green color is great just the lighting will put more pictures up in a second

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

those 2 link should hook you right up,the only thing that really cost any money is the OHN it takes quite a bit alchol to make it,goes a long way though,as far as the super soil thought goes,no need this is really good feeding program and all of it is great feed,the feed schedule calls for ocean water,but sea salt can do same thing,i made most of my fed from my veggie garden ,just remember to take the new tops of which ever plant you want to ferment,all the nutes are stored in the fresh new growth and take the growth before sun up.

B

Burned Haze

Cool videos and awesome information ! Thanks

I don’t think it’s knf but I do em1 , the sci who founded that was from japan I think ( been making it for my compost and my plants weekly for a few years and they seem to love it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solfarms

Solfarms

I’ve been using KNF methods for a few months and the results have been great! currently we are feeding FPJ+LAB with a drop of molasses as a tea blend for foliar and soil feeding. (I’ll post the ratios later) we are also watering between feeds with water that has been stood for a few hours to less any chlorine. Both have seemed to really help with Soil fertility.

Using KNF methods have been incredible as helping growth in veg. And I’m really looking forward to seeing what results I can get this time round.

We are currently in 1 200gal living soil, no till bed. With 1 600w gravita pro, growing 5 Chemdog 91 and 1 Jack Herer. All regs. Them Chemdog 91 are cuts I’ve taken from pheno hunting some seeds a year and a half ago. The Jack was bred by a friend who accidentally pollinated his crop last run.

I have two jacks currently. The one in veg has been throwing out trichs since week one yet doesn’t have the vigour of the other. Hence why she’s in flower. ( will take cuts if she’s any good)

when I post the ratios I’ll do a new photo as I’m now on week 10 days into flower!

21DFA0F9 E3B1 4392 AB11 4EDCF4A2FF0A
138CEDD9 58AC 4AE4 9E74 F3ABB3632C72
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I’ve been using KNF methods for a few months and the results have been great! currently we are feeding FPJ+LAB with a drop of molasses as a tea blend for foliar and soil feeding. (I’ll post the ratios later) we are also watering between feeds with water that has been stood for a few hours to less any chlorine. Both have seemed to really help with Soil fertility.

Using KNF methods have been incredible as helping growth in veg. And I’m really looking forward to seeing what results I can get this time round.

We are currently in 1 200gal living soil, no till bed. With 1 600w gravita pro, growing 5 Chemdog 91 and 1 Jack Herer. All regs. Them Chemdog 91 are cuts I’ve taken from pheno hunting some seeds a year and a half ago. The Jack was bred by a friend who accidentally pollinated his crop last run.

I have two jacks currently. The one in veg has been throwing out trichs since week one yet doesn’t have the vigour of the other. Hence why she’s in flower. ( will take cuts if she’s any good)

when I post the ratios I’ll do a new photo as I’m now on week 10 days into flower!
Whatever happened to the follow up pics and ratios?

N

Natep

I love the results from my living bed. I mainly use aloe fpj lab. A friend of mine hooked me up with some IMO 2 FAA wcap when we built my soil. It has been the easiest grow. I threw in a couple pics of the results.

EE49E4E3 29E9 4A1D A8C2 85C4B2FBA7AC
EA88F1A3 4F36 48FF BFBF E582A9125E0F
413A7D74 4EA8 40A1 82B2 F03BE3EBC281
01D1604C 808E 4DBB AE68 551439525ECC
WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I love the results from my living bed. I mainly use aloe fpj lab. A friend of mine hooked me up with some IMO 2 FAA wcap when we built my soil. It has been the easiest grow. I threw in a couple pics of the results.
Tent looks good!
If that bud in your hands was something you harvested, you pulled wayyyy to early, and i mean like several weeks too early.

Top Bottom