Any info on Afghan Widow?

• Thread starter Jobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobo

Anybody got any pics or information on afghan widow?

It sounds like a kick ass cross but i dont see much info given.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I too would like any extra info on the Afghan Widow.

S

Satchmo

that makes 3 of us! I was looking at the Afghanwidow, Fugu Kush, and Blowfish. I'm wondering which one would be the best yielder??? I know Mota has some great gear.

A

azmatis

never tried afghan widow, but i have tried other gear of his
all winners,currently running oguana kush

S

sound1744

white rhino

aka white rhino, afghan widow is white rhino.:smiley_joint:

white widow crossed with afghan. or can be called medicine man.
its my next grow or i hope it is.:damnhippie:

peace.

S

Satchmo

I can see it being Mota's version of White Rhino. It's obviously going to be slightly (or completely) different. I already have Shanti's White Rhino, but would love to try the AfghanWidow and maybe hit both lines with the other.

J

Jobo

Wow, i didnt even think about that. I havent tried shanti's, but they both sound like a kick ass strain

S

Satchmo

I bought 3 pks of Shanti's Rhino a few yrs back and ran one pk. Very nice in all aspects. I also have a pk of nirvana White Rhino. I know alot of people have tried and liked it.

R

Radio_Dread

well it says that the afghan widow is crossed with black widow.... i dont think white rhino is crossed with black widow is it?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
white widow is blackwidow shanti changed the name to seperate it from the fakes or f2's,3's and so on. nirvanas is just f2's of shanti's work

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

so by my reasoning because its the original widow (black) this should be a better plant..or am i wrong.i have a pack of these and if they are of a better std than the nirvana white rhino then im more than happyTS1

Top Bottom