any info on Bubba Chem?

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hybridvigor

hybridvigor

hey your right. :) my reading comprehension is poor today. my bad. someone told me that stoned smokers drive the safest and drive bad sober. My brain is this way today.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Bubble Chem is different from Bubba Chem. and im also thinkin it is the pre98 since JJ lost his katsu cut. Tres OG is gonna have some gems in that too im sure of it. Tahoe and Tres...wowzers.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

havin a hard time deciding between dropping the Bubba Chem or Tres OG.

B

blaze 1

tres og is going to be fire grabbed a pack myself and held off on the bubba chem but im sure they will be sick to ...and as far as the bubbas go its prob one of the two you posted i looked couldnt find info

B

bckwht

Almost positive it's pre-98, i feel like there was a list of the new drop at another site that had the lineages to the most recent crosses dropped...I'm also debating on soaking some tre og..they have to have super fire in them

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

they never mentioned which bubba it was, but I know JJ lost his Katsu cut. U know that Tre OG gonna be heat. Tahoe and Tres....dammmmnnn.

B

bckwht

they never mentioned which bubba it was, but I know JJ lost his Katsu cut. U know that Tre OG gonna be heat. Tahoe and Tres....dammmmnnn.

your right, i just searched the threads hoping to find some info..i did see that JJ only lists the pre-98 on his updated mothers list so id have to assume he used it over the katsu...its def gonna be mine next time it ddrops, along with a few others haha

Top Bottom