Any Info On Headband From Hazeman?

• Thread starter smokeyla1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokeyla1

I was looking at picking up a few seeds to try, pretty set on Blue Bubba and just saw "Headband" that is available. Looks like (purple urkle x headband) x headband? Is this made with loompas headband? Anyone grow this out? Thanks for any info

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hazeman got seeds of purple urkle x headband aka purple headband. Those were made by loompa or medic, I can't remember the story. Either way that's Loompas headband used in the cross. He popped those seeds and pheno hunted through them and picked a keeper. Iv ran hazemans purple headband cut and it's pretty solid. Has a fuel kush to it from the headband yet has a nice fruity purple flavor to it from the purple urkle. It does show purple traits if the temps stay in the 70s.

H

happy b

Hazeman got seeds of purple urkle x headband aka purple headband. Those were made by loompa or medic, I can't remember the story. Either way that's Loompas headband used in the cross. He popped those seeds and pheno hunted through them and picked a keeper. Iv ran hazemans purple headband cut and it's pretty solid. Has a fuel kush to it from the headband yet has a nice fruity purple flavor to it from the purple urkle. It does show purple traits if the temps stay in the 70s.
Exactly . loompas headband x purple urkle . or erkle as hazeman calls it.

alligator

alligator

@Skunkmasterflex or anyone who's run this-

Hazeman mentioned the mother being a 45 day girl, and aiming for that goal in recreating it.

Any word on if it's 45 day(or thereabouts)?

Top Bottom