any info on o.g.genetics

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

any info on o.g.genetics seed bank

hello farmers came across this seed company called og gentics,and just wanted some feed back on them and there seeds. any help will be much appreciated.thanks all

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

they had some cool sounding strains, but from what ive read theyre all untested. im sure theres some keepers, would def do a run just for a mommie over a flower run with them

C

Calicannabiseed

hello farmers came across this seed company called og gentics,and just wanted some feed back on them and there seeds. any help will be much appreciated.thanks all

Info coming soon guys....I will give a chronological sequence of events, and reveal how I am privy to this info. Really busy with my work " Capo Kush " but I will sit down and provide the much needed info on this one my fellow farmers. :)

S

sfzoo

I've dealt with these guys.

Purchased 100 clones.
25 DHOG
25 SFVOG
25 Alien Bubba
25 Alien Dawg

now the fun part...

about 3-4 weeks into veg my partner calls me while i'm on vacation and says, " i think i found males ".

I'm mentoring my partner, so at the time i didn't feel like he had a firm grip on what a male would look like. not to mention, WE BOUGHT CLONES!!! there is supposed to be NO males. period.

A week later I came back to the garden and lo and behold, males. Bustin all over everything!
Had to spend another week or two spraying each and every plant as well as the entire room. Unreal.

The kicker is, we were initially going to flip after 1 week veg. If i did that, i would have had a world of troubles.

=========

fast forward..

called them soon as i found out, told them how much of a pain it is to have to do so much more work due to a problem with the product.
told them i have a journal on popular sites where i would do a full review on my business dealings w/ og genetics.

..they told me they'd replace the 25 males w/ Jupiter OG clones.

i told them, its not cutting it.

..............super fast forward(due to lolligagging and your everyday ducking and moving on their part)

they told me they'll rectify the situation. gave them my addy and crossed my fingers.

they sent me:

seeds.
17 Purple Capo Kush
17 Pure Afghani Landrace
17 Deadband
17 Black Ice OG
17 '74 Kush

a bunch of promo shirts, stickers, etc.

So, IMO, they have made it right. However, I'm not sure i'd trust them when they say all their gear has been tested over 5+ generation. That, I can assure you, is not the full truth.

But, for what its worth, Val at OGgenetics has been good throughout the whole ordeal. Even if it takes constant nagging and calling.

peep the journal for bud shots, good genes for sure.
v

S

sfzoo

Based out of SD.

Yeah man, i agree. It was that or taking clones as a replacement. Or telling them to fuck off. They weren't gonna give me my money back. So I took the lesser of the evils.

Not happy w/ the situation, but i think i get the most out of it.

Their website looks like its been changing, no names of the dudes i was dealing w/ on their contact page. IDK.

..just my .02

I'm not one to dwell too long on a problem. More of a fix it and move on type.

C

Calicannabiseed

I've dealt with these guys.

Purchased 100 clones.
25 DHOG
25 SFVOG
25 Alien Bubba
25 Alien Dawg

now the fun part...

about 3-4 weeks into veg my partner calls me while i'm on vacation and says, " i think i found males ".

I'm mentoring my partner, so at the time i didn't feel like he had a firm grip on what a male would look like. not to mention, WE BOUGHT CLONES!!! there is supposed to be NO males. period.

A week later I came back to the garden and lo and behold, males. Bustin all over everything!
Had to spend another week or two spraying each and every plant as well as the entire room. Unreal.

The kicker is, we were initially going to flip after 1 week veg. If i did that, i would have had a world of troubles.

=========

fast forward..

called them soon as i found out, told them how much of a pain it is to have to do so much more work due to a problem with the product.
told them i have a journal on popular sites where i would do a full review on my business dealings w/ og genetics.

..they told me they'd replace the 25 males w/ Jupiter OG clones.

i told them, its not cutting it.

..............super fast forward(due to lolligagging and your everyday ducking and moving on their part)

they told me they'll rectify the situation. gave them my addy and crossed my fingers.

they sent me:

seeds.
17 Purple Capo Kush
17 Pure Afghani Landrace
17 Deadband
17 Black Ice OG
17 '74 Kush

a bunch of promo shirts, stickers, etc.

So, IMO, they have made it right. However, I'm not sure i'd trust them when they say all their gear has been tested over 5+ generation. That, I can assure you, is not the full truth.

But, for what its worth, Val at OGgenetics has been good throughout the whole ordeal. Even if it takes constant nagging and calling.

peep the journal for bud shots, good genes for sure.
v

He is telling the truth about the whole thing especially the Genes they are some of the best around.

S

sensisaint

thanks everyone for all the info. much appreciated,im still at cross roads as to if i should and how to order.im very far up north. but wouldnt mind testing out some seeds for my patients. just not sure yet. thanks again and peace

C

Calicannabiseed

OGGENETICS........Smoke and Mirrors ?

I Manage a Hydroponics Store in Cali. I am also an amateur Breeder-Pollen Chucker. I was approached by Johhny OG (as he calls himself) in March of 2010. He had bought 3 packs of seeds from Cali Connection and had gathered up a bunch of clones from local clubs and wanted to start a clone business with. He had never grown hydro and had a house full of sick plants. So I stupidly agreed to help him. After two weeks of my Hydro regimen the plants were off and running. We worked tirelessly to separate rooms in the garage, stapling panda paper, ducting etc. etc. At the end of it all we had a fully functional grow, complete with a breeding area for me, a clone area for Johnny and a flower room for us. I had just completed my first feminizing project at that time with a cross between Da Purps and Afghan Landrace, creating " Capo Kush " I had given all the beans away to be tested but about 50. Those I sprouted and brought over to Johnny's house and put in his back yard for a summer grow. Our goal was to use that money from that harvest to fuel our breeding program and make an appearance at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. I had been to Amsterdam many times and was ready for the Cup. Fast forward the Capo plants were so Big and beautiful, so stable!! Great breeding stock. We also had a kiddy pool with all the clones that Johnny had collected from the local clubs and decided he didn't want to take care of anymore so I kept those alive too. We ended up with a male from each of the strains from Cali Connection and A "Greenhouse Seeds" Bubba Kush(male)I was able to make select crosses between Alien Dog (male) Alien Bubba (male) Deadhead OG (male) and the Greenhouse Bubba(male) to the Capo Kush(female). Johnny never took the males out of the yard and an open pollination took place between all the males and Capo Kush (female) and the clones in the kiddy pool= Blue Dragon(female), Blackberry Kush(female),Hindu Skunk (female)Querckle(female). Harvest time came and we had a shitload of seeds and OG Genetics was born. We decided to go to Kush Con to promote our Company. While at Kush Con all I saw was laziness and lack of overall effort from Johhny. Upon returning home I was bombarded with phone calls from angry clone customers yelling at me saying we sold them males. I confirmed that Johnny never sexed the seedlings from Cali Connection and had been selling male clones to tons of people. That was the kicker for me. I left Og Genetics in December of 2010 and took cuts from everything there so I could weed out the male. Since that time they got busted with 2300 plants and an Alligator. Johnny has tried his hardest to blame the bust on me because I got pulled over with a bunch of plants and Medicine and I produced our non-profit paper work and was let go. A follow up investigation led the a knock on his door with OUT a warrant and HE LET THEM IN in and proceeded to tell on himself. I am still doing what I do which is breeding-pollen chucking and I GIVE THE BEANS AWAY. I have never tried to hijack a forum to promote myself. I just want to breed bomb ass strains and give the seeds away to my fellow smokers and the way they pay me is with their praises.

That's enough for me

SLICK 50

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a bit confusing for me as I just purchased a few packs of seeds from these guys at the cup in SF.....so who is OG Genetics now? Who did I speak with at the cup?
I got the Wolly OG and the Pacific Coast Kush. All with the exception of one Wolly popped up nice.
They had clones for sale as well....

If I'm not mistaken there booth was the one with the half naked chicks handing out flyers.

I will be testing these genetics soon, I guess we will see.

C

Calicannabiseed

This is a bit confusing for me as I just purchased a few packs of seeds from these guys at the cup in SF.....so who is OG Genetics now? Who did I speak with at the cup?
I got the Wolly OG and the Pacific Coast Kush. All with the exception of one Wolly popped up nice.
They had clones for sale as well....

If I'm not mistaken there booth was the one with the half naked chicks handing out flyers.

I will be testing these genetics soon, I guess we will see.

They were next to the booth with the chicks. Wally OG is a cross between "Phantom and Ghost"

THE TRUTH

Phantom OG is Oaksterdam OG Kush RENAMED!!
Ghost is a Clone only OG from a guy named Ghost. They are both clone only strains. It is impossible to make non feminized seeds of two females. Are you seeds feminized? If not you got screwed. Sorry bro. P.M me ill send you some winners.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I bought the seeds at the cup...there was nothing on the little jars that said they were fem, although I assumed they were when I purchased them (both parents clone only strains).

Were you at the booth vending?
How could I have got screwed?

I am not really getting your point.

Do you have different "Wolly OG" than the "Wolly OG" that was sold at the booth with the banner O.G. Genetics over it?:wazzup:
FJ

C

Calicannabiseed

I bought the seeds at the cup...there was nothing on the little jars that said they were fem, although I assumed they were when I purchased them (both parents clone only strains).

Were you at the booth vending?
How could I have got screwed?

I am not really getting your point.

Do you have different "Wolly OG" than the "Wolly OG" that was sold at the booth with the banner O.G. Genetics over it?:wazzup:
FJ

Honestly bro I don't know what you got I left the company in December of 2010. I know they got busted shortly before the cup and all their 2300 plants were cut down and taken by the po po. So where they produced seeds is beyond me.

rawman

rawman

lmao fuck scammers and og genetics from the sounds of it! Let them flame on facebook.... Forums are where it matters... N this is enough to give them a bad rep right here!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
og genetics is talking mad shit on there facebook page.

That they are...Looks like they made the page just to rant about being called out. Every post is shit talking..lol

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I just received a message from O.G. Genetics...
The Phantom OG is not an Oaksterdam cut but a male selection, so these seeds are not fem.
The message was very polite and O.G. Genetics agrees that the plants will tell the tail.

There is so much competition in this industry and at times this gives rise to conflict. I have no interest in the politics, only a passion for the plant.

I will be starting a journal in the SkunkHouse sub forum in the next few days and we see what O.G. Genetics is working with.

:joint:

Top Bottom