any info on o.g.genetics

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

^ I've only dealt w/ Val. He's a good dude.

But the situation is fucked up. If they can't be trusted to sex clones, the very basics for selling them to med patients, then why should you trust what they say about the Phantom.

They were boasting that ALL their genetics were tested through 5 generations. This was CERTAINLY not true. I can vouch for that 100%, i got males. Not only did I get males, but clone stock they sold me were all mix up.

That said: they did send me a compensation package. tons of seeds and merch.

but at what cost?
set me back at LEAST 3 weeks. cleaning and filtering the rest of the males.
thankfully i was on vacation and postponed flowering back 1 week...had i flowered i would have had a whole harvest fucked up. no one who deals w/ clones keeps eyes out for males.

fwiw.

C

Calicannabiseed

I just want to thank Logic for this site:

Let the TRUTH prevail!

Here is Johnny OG from Og Genetics. Pay close attention to the dates of his posts, and also the strains. Then Re-Read my original post. Everyone that has half a brain can see that there is no way Og Genetics came up with f5 hybrids in one year and getting busted during that same year in which they lost ALL their breeding stock from the raid. Also when you look at the pics pay attention to his method (50% Vermiculite 50% Perlite) which is what I teach all newbies coming from soil to hydro at the Hydro Store.

Slick50

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011...et-yields-2300-pot-plants-50-pound-alligator/

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
WAYYYY too sketchy off the bat to even try and deal with them... Just my .02

:character0180:

slausongardens

slausongardens

i bought a bunch of alien og clones from some guy and got fuckin males. makes me think he bought a clone from here and mothered it out selling clones assuming they were females. unless he himself also didnt sex them and just grew seeds mothered them all and sold clones assuming none were female. but who the fuck would do that??? doesnt everyone know that seeds produce males and you must sex them to pull the males and keep the females and then and only then can you mother them out and make clones.

these people have fathers and they are fathering them out, wtf??? this game is going downhill, i wish the idiots would choose something else.

S

sensisaint

thanks for all the info everyone, it seems like a i will be staying away from this company for the time being until i hear that they are on track and their strains are legit. its too bad they had some interesting strains but oh well. peace farmers

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I've got a grow log in Dank By Pank with Wolly beans in it. I've got 5 females i'm going to be flipping in the next 2.5 weeks. Thought I'd let people know if anyone is interested in seeing the results from these beans. I'm getting quite skeptical right now after hearing there whole story lol.

EVOKE

EVOKE

yup i have a few packs from johnny... he told me swerve is his cousin.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldnt want to be related to Sweve right now. Seems homeboy has been fucking up big time lately

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha i could post the pic. shit is hilarious.

(has more cannabis cup medals than he can hold, hold his package with 3 fingers..."

that girl from the dam put that shit on blast hardcore huh? hahaha

LOLOLOLOL

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

What is this phantom OG male? My Wally OG plants are very indica looking except for the one male looks incredibly OG dominant. Anyone else blooming Wally's? The flowers at pink house in Denver of Wally are incredibly fuely OG reminds me of the True cut... I'm about to bloom my Wally's can't wait to see what comes out.

badhalf

badhalf

I picked up some Og Gen beans at the Denver HT cup 2013. Wally OG, Kottonmouth (LA Con X Alien Kush), and Diamond Valley OG (N/A) All 3 hermed out. Kottonmouth puts out tons of nanners. found a couple nanners on lower nug of wally and diamond not as bad as the Kottonmouth tho.
Wally OG DSC00293DSC00292 Kottonmouth KushDSC00315DSC00313 Diamond Valley OGDSC00311

N

nightmarecreature

His stuff hermies like crazy! I've tried most of them and there are two strains of his that are fire, that I really liked.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

in the several years i knew johnny he got shot in the ass, leg and hip. jacked multiple times, and his grow and guard gator taken by hemet pd.and all his genetics are somebody elses work

less of a seed company and more just scumbags

and im pretty sure he is the one that leaked swerve's infamous selfie

N

nightmarecreature

I wouldn't care if the dude ate human fecal matter! I don't buy seeds to make friends, I don't care about breeders themselves. I buy their seeds and that's it. If I don't think they put out fire, I stop buying. There is fire to be found in some of his packs if you get passed his hermies. He has two strains that kick ass though. His Wally OG is a joke!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Looks like the farm knew this guy was a fake years ago . Funny he said swerve was his cousin he also said he got his fake LF beans from loompas son. Loompa only has green and purple children . . Beware the fake Loompa gear from this poser.

H

happy b

Looks like the farm knew this guy was a fake years ago . Funny he said swerve was his cousin he also said he got his fake LF beans from loompas son. Loompa only has green and purple children . . Beware the fake Loompa gear from this poser.
It does my nut in when dudes talk shit about the genetics theyr putting out,dropping names everywere.if you have good genetics put em out and let em speak for themselves.these people are just grasping assholes in my book.do your own breeding work you lazy slobs.making some caloidal silver and spraying someone elses work to make fem beans doesnt make a breeder.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
It does my nut in when dudes talk shit about the genetics theyr putting out,dropping names everywere.if you have good genetics put em out and let em speak for themselves.these people are just grasping assholes in my book.do your own breeding work you lazy slobs.making some caloidal silver and spraying someone elses work to make fem beans doesnt make a breeder.
Agreed. It's saddening

Top Bottom