any info on these... Royal Hawaiian Kush, & BlackStar X Skywalker

• Thread starter ogbluntdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

So i have just picked up some new strains. Some of them i have found good info on, others i am just lead down a rabbit hole with a bunch of idiots arguing over rights to strains. So if you have any information on these strains i would be greatly appreciated. I want to know more about there pheno types how there normally grown i don't care who originally bred it or where it came from. I can't say if they are actually the strains i was told they are. So with that said, lets just assume they are what they said they are and try to gather information about that assumption. So, this is what i was given...

Royal Hawaiian Kush ( I am curious on the lineage of this strain, what was crossed to get to this result, and i have seen Hawaiian kushes and i have seen royal Hawaiians, is there a difference )
Blue Triangle ( was told its the original Triangle og that's floating around CO crossed with Blue Cheese)
OG13 ( again, this is just what i was told. 1st generation cut, of OG (not sure which one) crossed with G-13)
BlackStar X Skywalker ( Which is (DeathStar x VoodooStar)??? I am curious if anyone knows if this cross does make a legit BlackStar strain.)

So again im not looking for people telling me i probably don't have the real strains, it seems like people are more worried about getting the facts straight about who did what and who has what. Can't we just appreciate the plant for being cannabis and be happy with any strain and any pheno and just unite and be happy that more people in this world are growing this wonderful plant. Lets stop being greedy and prideful and just help and compliment one another. Provide help and encouragement. Isn't that the whole point to this forum anyways. Not to post how big your d!ck is and then start arguing about how you measured it.

Sorry im done ranting, lol. I just happened across allot of BS on here today so I had to let it out.

Any information you may have to share about the above strains would awesome!!!!

Top Bottom