any info on Uberkush???

• Thread starter Zissou Intern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zissou Intern

hey guys.

anybody grown this out??? have any info on it?? does it grow like KO or cheese or bubba haha....

sounds like a crazy interesting cross, grew KO and that shit was insane strong, with bubba strong and taste with some cheese like WHAT?!?

saw some kid had a grow started, but dont know where it went.

thanks guys.

Z

Zissou Intern

well i found my own info

vegged for some time to get them nice and big in a scrog then flipped

2/3 i popped were FULL BLOWN HERMIES. i tried for 2 days to just roll em off and hope for the best, but there was no stoppin em....

shits were like LEDgirl on a full mooon

S

sannie

I have seen different grows now and smoked here and she impressed me sofar.
NOt heard about herma's sofar

Strong smoke with knock down stoned

greetz sannie

Z

Zissou Intern

we'll see how the one i kept does. zero signs of nanner true female, and does look tasty so far.

im in no way complaining, i have just only seen that one report on opengrow and he just showed 2-3 pics like 4 weeks in flower thats it...

i tried to join that site buy apparently you need "administration" approval. i waited like 3 weeks and gave up, havent been back since.

this one i kept def looks like a 10+ weeker? correct me if im wrong but def looks like it'll be a minute for sure.

P

plonkerdonk

hEY, I got a 5 pack of these.

Crappy germ method by me meant 3 made it, 1 unfortunatly showed nanas. This was the largest plant by far not bubba kush dom in growth pattern.

The other two look awesome, seriously.
both are kush looking smallish plants.

One of them looks like kush on steroids, lots more bud sites than the other pheno and more crystals although similar overall size and is starting to purple up.

And they both smell beautiful, possibly the best smelling plants I`ve grown and are crystally as hell.

I will be very surprised if i don`t get a keeper, probably the steroid kush pheno but the less eyecatching pheno could prove to be a truer example of pre 98 bubba? I`m guessing the steroid kush is showing a little skunk no.1 maybe?

Lol, prob way off the mark but is fun to speculate. will have to post some pics.

I am truely excited to try both of these plants and have taken cuttings!!

Z

Zissou Intern

both of my "kush" ish phenos were the herms. the one with the mad stretch and 10 weeks at least is the hopefull one for me. she is FROSTING the fuck up. like some erkle/white frost. insane!

smells kinda like baby poo hopefully that'll change soon.

has some really cool form to it im sure with some training and veg this coulda yielded crazy!

i didnt take any cuts though. only ones im keeping through this run is the heri x big white.

no shit the 1 seed i popped of this is a keeper. looking like 7-8 weeker, and its the chunkiest in the garden right now. with a 3 week veg i should get at least 2 oz out of it.... veggin out these two cuts good in 5 gallons so when i chopped these i can fil an entire scrog setup.

good growth good strains used as long as you watch out and hack down those hermies and keep the true ones your golden.

im on week 5, half way over

666elsie

Pics would be nice?? I have a uber on the go so far looking nicely..will be keeping an eye for nut sacks!

R

rhead

I bought a 5 pack got the Herijuana/Big White Freebies, very nice! I popped 2 both germed, veg'd them for about a month got 2 pheno's. One is just damn beautiful I call it the Uberbush, the other is scraggly looking but fine, no hermies!

gallery_2717_1559_739046.jpg

gallery_2717_1559_579061.jpg

gallery_2717_1559_357451.jpg

I am on day 21 in flower now, both are frostin up very nicely. The Uberbush is wayyy frostier then the other, sorry for the bad pic but you get the idea! This is a 7-8 week strain it says, ill keep ya posted!

gallery_2717_1559_92858.jpg

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I've avoided feminized seeds because of hermi-phobia, but I have to say that Sannie's Uberkush and his Hericules are very tempting.

S

Steve Z

So these are week 6-7 flower, bitch is purplin up nice!

smells like strong strong odor, like reeeeeks! kinda like cheesy garlic trash, mixed with a little bit of hashy undertones
SDC10920.JPG
SDC10919.JPG
SDC10918.JPG

other than the hermie rate i got, you can def find nice nice keepers in these beans. stoked on this pheno too i bet she could be a little yielder with some training. side nugs are the size of golf balls i like it!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

That's looking fine, Mr. Z.

In my last grow, I was light on indica doms, and then they all turned out to be males. I'd love a nice heavy-duty indica in my arsenal.

S

Steve Z

man this uber is more of a hybrid.

KO and heri are wayyyy more indica dom.

this bitch STRETCHED like an OG, and def has some non indica traits to it.

havent smoked it yet so we'll so on that....

R

rhead

yeah Sannie's genetics are solid, no hermies for me! Matter of fact Im starting up my next run now. Got some Cali Connection beans side by side with more Uberkush, Herijuana IBL, and Double Koosh! Should be an interesting run of some knock out smoke!

gallery_2717_1657_319060.jpg

gallery_2717_1657_1162180.jpg

:banana:

the rrock

the rrock

yeah Sannie's genetics are solid, no hermies for me! Matter of fact Im starting up my next run now. Got some Cali Connection beans side by side with more Uberkush, Herijuana IBL, and Double Koosh! Should be an interesting run of some knock out smoke!

gallery_2717_1657_319060.jpg

gallery_2717_1657_1162180.jpg

:banana:

looking forward to see how yor uber turns out,this is one of the only sannie strains that i havent run

R

rhead

Here is my best lookin uber at 34 days flower, man these smell just beautifully kushy. Cant wait for them to finish... gonna be horribly stoned for the holidays!

gallery_2717_1671_1387523.jpg

:rastadancing::anim_30::anim_30::anim_30:

S

Steve Z

yeah man shes a knockout.

DAMN man if you get this pheno you'll know. when you trimming it smells EXACTLY LIKE ORANGE PEELS

then when you break it up to smoke (w/o cure yet so we'll see but) smells like hot dogs/musky skunk.

it taste damn near amazing. and the stone reminds me of heri just super super heavy couchlock goodness

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

That looks great, RH.

She seems kind of conceited, though, admiring herself in the mirror like that.

P

plonkerdonk

this is my uberkush,
8aaca982204aa090806f075f8a13eb7d2a30945cc4df0b3582ee1c2997653b1f5g.jpg

close up
cc1d5e2efb2ed903b2ee9e168cb30e1ee6ba13923479beb7f1c63f283d3905cc5g.jpg

and what it looks like in veg
fb33f3f26a5b83bb6e7be63797c2f178a0d30f9a6a889cdbb32970e1010e21325g.jpg

I`ve not given it a fair smoke yet but even damp and uncured its got good flavour:) will update with proper report once cured

Top Bottom