Any info out there on Stardawg sis and White Hashplant BX?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I've been lucky to get some info from cap(thanks) but I was wondering if any others have any info on either of these strains.
I'm very excited as I have never tried Top Dawg.

Still a ways away before they arrive till after they are ready to smoke but the wait just makes it more enjoyable.

Thanks for any help.

O

Organicyumyum

all ive heard is that the White HP BX is off the chain. Stardawg is amazing as well, so Im sure the Stardawg sis if fire

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's a pic of the Stardawg's Sister @ 6 wks that I gifted the homie exit420 ....
20120926 060758

.......this is only his 2nd grow ever!!!

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

I have a White HP bx and male that i just bred to a stable of ladies and am just now testing the seeds so Ill check back in and let you know what he contributed to the hybrids.

juggernaut

juggernaut

either I'm a fool and white hpbx are fems but 2 planted 2 females.
just waitinf on grenades and another lemon alien dawg.
So next grow will have
2 Alien Rock Candy phenos
2 Lemon Alien Dawg phenos
1 crash helmet
2 White HPbx

Then others i have on the go
Kosher Kush (amazing taste and smell)my favourite
DelaHaze
Mikage
Jack The Ripper
Jack Herer

Good Things on the Horizon

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Checking back in. I'm testing a few of the crosses I did with the WHPbx and everything is in veg still so far, I noticed he added a very indica growth style as far as leaf shape (wide,round, same length) and a close internodal structure with a very potent stink So far, 9/10 Luna Dawgs are up (White D#3 TDawg leaner x White HPbx) and looking fantastic and I'm soaking Chemdog D x WHP bx tonight...any name suggestions for that would be appreciated. Will follow up with updates on how the WHPbx comes into play on the 8 different 3xWhite inbreedings. Cheers and Happy New Year to all you farmers!

juggernaut

juggernaut

Hey bro 2 planted both germinated and bothare females.

I will be putting them into my new flower room in 1 week 2 max. I'll shoot a couple pics up tomorrow

Top Bottom