Any info podcasts or YouTubes?

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey farmers! Quick question... just wondering if any of you know where i can touch up on some more basics and a little more of the advanced stuff. I’m just steady trying to further my knowledge for my myself and future grows.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hey farmers! Quick question... just wondering if any of you know where i can touch up on some more basics and a little more of the advanced stuff. I’m just steady trying to further my knowledge for my myself and future grows.
Here, honestly 😁

The Grow From Your Heart podcast by Rasta Jeff from Irie Seeds is super rambly but has some great nuggets.

MrGood

MrGood

Here, honestly 😁

The Grow From Your Heart podcast by Rasta Jeff from Irie Seeds is super rambly but has some great nuggets.
Yea I try to read as much as I can on here in between my schedule But some things just go over my head especially some of the abbreviations.
I appreciate it tho 💪 I’ll check that podcast out

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've been watching a lot of breeder roundtables on the "future cannabis project" channel on youtube. TONS of great information.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Dude grows on youtube is interesting. Its got a talk show vibe, but good information as well.

For outdoor I follow mendo dope, KaliGrownBudz, growers university.

For indoor I follow greengenes garden, and wizard npk

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Grow buds yourself by Danny Danko & Mike G = great entry level show
Dude grows show = good mid level and beginner stuff
Future Cannabis Project channel = great breeder talk and useful methodology for commercial scale growing
Growcast with Jordan Rivers = good mid to upper level show
Shaping Fire with Shango Los = good advanced level show

Organics and soil = Cannabis Cultivation and Science podcast by KIS Organics
General banter = Adam Dunn Show

Rasta Jeff has good info, just sometimes he talks too fast for me and it gets me all wired up and antsy.

BowHammer

BowHammer

Check out Cocoforcannibas all the info you will ever need on growing in coco and they have a live chat room with people always online chatting, they also do podcasts, and Dr. Coco has a youtube channel as well

Top Bottom