Any Input On How Much Time I Would Have Till Harvest.

• Thread starter PuffinPaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Curious as to how much time till harvest.

BagSeed (probably Diablo, weed was sold as outdoor Diablo)
7 weeks today of flower
Coco 2 gal pots
GH Trio normal amounts
Lights 280watt CFL hood and a lot of times a 1000hps(When I'm available to do it manually)

Little bit of research I thought it would be about 8 weeks of flower. But I dont think these will be ready by next week. Thinking there are maybe some sativa genetics in there, for a longer flower, but I really don't know?
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 2
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 3
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 4
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 5
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 6
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 7
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 8
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 9
Any input on how much time i would have till harvest 10
Also, this is a first grow so I'm curious as to any input. Curious about defoliating, should I do that, or should I have already done it? I have done it but haven't since the first couple weeks of flower(Except for bottom).

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Some of the pics are washed out. Hopefully I'll have time to take a couple more before closing it up

fatawa

fatawa

Need to take them pics on lights out.yellow hue from hps no bueno.but looking at 2nd,3rd pic up from bottom u got 2-3wks at least

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Thanks for the replies guys.
Pics. These look a little better
20171005 175914
20171005 175842
20171005 175824
20171005 175742
20171005 175736

Monster762

Monster762

I Agree you have 3+ weeks. Need to look at trichs with a loupe or magnifier. But going just by pistils all of your pistils still healthy white color. They will start turning red or brown as you get closer. You got a ways still.

fatawa

fatawa

I've heard of some equatorial land race taking up to 14. People try to grow them outdoors in the northern hemisphere and they don't finish before winter starts damn near. They don't make it long story short
ya i kno i cant get threw one outdoor.its usualy snowing by late oct/begining of nov.op needs to pull back on that nitro b4 you fux up yur swell.them fans are dark hunter,and add calmag for them spots..cal mag has "n" so def pull back on nitro significantly.

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

ya i kno i cant get threw one outdoor.its usualy snowing by late oct/begining of nov.op needs to pull back on that nitro b4 you fux up yur swell.them fans are dark hunter,and add calmag for them spots..cal mag has "n" so def pull back on nitro significantly.

What foo you mean? The fans are dark hunter

fatawa

fatawa

Fans r dark as shit.need to pull back on "n".they should b more of a neon color or lime.it will effect your swell by stunting/slowing

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

X2 on the backing off of the nitrogen. Those are very dark green.

Also, you have some fox tailing going on. May be due to over feeding, high temps, or strain.

Organikz

Organikz

UV burn has a similar effect. It can looks like a potassium def or nitro tox sometimes. Clawing, canoeing, premature necrosis, etc. Purple veins.

I went through it when I switched to LEC. Wasn't adding nitro and was getting clawing...finally I had a strain that shied away and light bulb.

Need good circulation too.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
typically you start with breeders time frames. Use that as a starting point when known. Along with that use pistil color and trichome color. So the answer is between pistil dieback and coloration use a loupe at least a 10x to gauge the cloudiness of your trichomes. Some harvest when all cloudy, others who want a more sedative effect wait for some amber coloration for increased cbd's

Organikz

Organikz

The pistils should have receded into swollen seed bracts. Leaves should have yellowed or purpled off. The plant will have an amber glow. This is when the cannabis plant is truly ripe IMO. You want a soaring euphoric high get a sativa and let it roll amber and you won't be sleepy. You get a heavy indica and let it roll amber and it's lights out. Id rather use strain choice than miss a swell.

brazel

brazel

Curious as to how much time till harvest.
By
BagSeed (probably Diablo, weed was sold as outdoor Diablo)
7 weeks today of flower
Coco 2 gal pots
GH Trio normal amounts
Lights 280watt CFL hood and a lot of times a 1000hps(When I'm available to do it manually)

Little bit of research I thought it would be about 8 weeks of flower. But I dont think these will be ready by next week. Thinking there are maybe some sativa genetics in there, for a longer flower, but I really don't know?View attachment 747619 View attachment 747621 View attachment 747622 View attachment 747623 View attachment 747624 View attachment 747625 View attachment 747626 View attachment 747627 View attachment 747628 View attachment 747629 Also, this is a first grow so I'm curious as to any input. Curious about defoliating, should I do that, or should I have already done it? I have done it but haven't since the first couple weeks of flower(Except for bottom).
Unfortunately that's not possible no one can tell you how much longer the plant has not even the breeder. There's too many variables the plant is living her life it's not on a time schedule even if the pack says it will be done flowering in 8 weeks.
Indicas can take 6 8 10 weeks sativas can take 14 weeks you just don't know. You could tell what is more dominant sativa or indica by its growth and leaves. Someone can tell you when it's done with the good picture but what's done. When growing a strain you're going to clone it's best to take cuts at different times like people said half clear half cloudy more uppity cloudy Amber more sedative all Amber the THC is starting to degrade and CBD will be up

But like always I could be wrong if I am please correct me

brazel

brazel

Oh ok i get it.
Like others said them be way dark green, foxtailing, and you definitely missed the boat on scrog. You have so much empty space and a crowded plant. Back off on feeding towards the end, the plant will take nutes from the fan leaves, turning them lighter and lighter til they fall off or you chop before they fall. Some leaves look sativa dom others look like a typical hybrid but the variation relates to your technique. Hopefully you kept a grow log so your next grow you'll be able to reference and make changes. cheers and be stoked on the herb you grew!

Top Bottom