Any insights on the Secret Recipe 420??

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Connoisseur Genetics/420,

I picked up a pack of Secret Recipe seeds and Im looking to stud out a male or two. Ive got about 5 other strains id like to ideally cross the secret recipe male(s) with.

Does ANYONE know or at least have an idea of what makes up the Secret Recipe????

Has Connoisseur 420 released any info behind the cross???

Thanx fellow Farmers.

--AO

A

AliasAO

Bumpin again^^^^ word to momz.

No one has any opinions or experience w/ these beans?

I find that very hard to believe.

Throw me a fricken bone here.:bongsmi:

L

LongFlight

Check out 420mass log. He has more insight. Also check out the mag, connoisseurs forum much more traffic

A

AliasAO

Check out 420mass log. He has more insight. Also check out the mag, connoisseurs forum much more traffic

Thanx Flight, I checked out 420mass log already thats actually what convinced me to pick the Secret Recipes.

I was hoping to some more opinion or at least some fact.

true grit

true grit

We feel ya, but no need to bump a post at the top of a forum. We get the point. lol.

G

Growing247

Once it starts flowering you might have a better idea based on what the buds and leaf structure looks like. It could be also that it is a strain based on unknown genetics. Sometimes, the origins of a particular strain are not well known. Take Trainwreck for instance. People know it originally came from Arcata as a clone, but other than that they don't know what went into the actual genetics. A lot of time breeders will sprout out a couple hundred seeds they may have been gifted and look for a plant with desirable characteristics. Over time, and the strain being passed around, it loses its heritage.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

my guess is chemdawgBX2 X diesel #1/abusive kush ;)

sooo glad i grabbed a pack:dance

G

Georgewbush

Wow bro that's a good guess. Would have been impressive to guess that before the recipe was released.

phenotyper

phenotyper

WOWOWOWOW. I am so happy to have at least 1 confirmed female with genetics like that backing it. Sounds like these will be fire. Gotta clone and flower these ladies!

E

el_tenador

Was the diesel #1 used Shroomy420's? I think Rezdog said that's the one he had. And the Abusive cut certainly explains why everyone who's ran the SR is impressed with its yield.

T

truecannabliss

Rez did use the Diesel#1 that he got from Shroomy420 for that cross, very limited release (i got it off him when i visited around 2007/8 i think).
Peace

X

xchronic420

well i think in the cross there is a Chemdog x diesel1 x mss. from every person that grow it thay can smell a Chemdog funk like no other and a diesel backround so the diesel1 must be there and for the mad yield Secret Recipe gives i say its from the mss do it get a free pack if its the right secret lol got a pack of thise seeds i love them just wating to pop them hope every one on the farm is ok to

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

just popped a pack. can't wait to see waht kind of pheno's i find. with a genes like that its fiya guaranteee

Top Bottom