Any insights on the Secret Recipe 420??

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Glad to see this thread finally get some INFO after several months of ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz's

Has CC officially added the lineage to there strain index or is it just Here say??

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have two confirmed females from two beans popped. Not bad. I took the gigantic vigorous one and threw her in a coco hempy bucket. She's up next. Also, I may have made a bunch of cuttings. Just sayin.

A

AliasAO

High Pheno :talking

:character0053:

:passingjoint:

Blue Widow a few weeks ago before flip

A

AliasAO

I flipped on the 17th and shes stretched a good bit. shes huge already.. Standing next to the plant its above my belly button almost chest height.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Take a look at the pictures I dropped in my latest thread. That is one plant in a 5 gallon hempy bucket. She does stretch for yield for sure. Great scrog plant.

A

AliasAO

They looked very impressive.. did you top your Blue widow or just a simple super crop and scrog??

phenotyper

phenotyper

I topped her at about the 5 node, then bent it over gently with an LST. Then I startsuper cropping every branch, perhaps multiple times. I like to see knuckles on my branches. Depending on the cultivar, I will do this until week 3-4, depending on the stretch. After stretching, I really just let her do her thing for the most part. I clear out a few leaves here and there, but only because I am scrogging. My last blue widow I ran I never plucked any leaves. Will be interesting t see a yield comparison.

A

AliasAO

Interesting indeed.. Ive [played around with it a bit and It seems that as long as you maintain by training/topping/supercropping without defoliaring the plant seems to yield slightly more. Keeping in mind canopy is maximized of course. but In am doing another side by side comparison with one current strain.

420king-MASSES

i still rock the recipe thats what we call her,,,she is soooo fuckin dank she is in my top 3 all time faves,,,,we toke it like crackheads ikesmoke crack,, till its all gone folks,,,,and shes a heavy biy h too ,,,upto5-6 onions per 3 gallon bu,ket,,,the team knocked it out the park when creating the re ipe

Top Bottom