Any into PI work, Hacks/Mods,Jamming/Scaning Z-Wave, RF, Celluar, you get the point

• Thread starter Sunshinegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunshinegrower

I've really been into Private Eye work like skip tracing, serving court papers. Also Bail bonds work with going on the hunt. Tried some cell, gps, and other tracking devices and CCTV systems. I have a vast electric background in low voltage controls, alarms, cell, all line voltage to 480V. Anyone around here that knows about keyloggers, proxys with out all the problems..and other coo stuff in common..
PM me...

G

greyfx

I know about keyloggers software ones and non software ones. I know about proxies, wingates, ssl , ssh. I know about scanning and some other techniques that we could maybe talk about in pms, or I can link you some other forums where that type of stuff is talked about.

S

Sunshinegrower

I know about keyloggers software ones and non software ones. I know about proxies, wingates, ssl , ssh. I know about scanning and some other techniques that we could maybe talk about in pms, or I can link you some other forums where that type of stuff is talked about.

WTF!! I wrote this PM, but it said I couldn't send it and I remember other people bitching about having to have 50 posts or something. I'm at 30 I think. Can you send me a PM with some links, or other way to contact you. Fuck I'll just go to the unanswered threads post a bunch really quick.

Top Bottom