Any IRC or grower Chatrooms around?

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I plan on growing again in a few years when I legally can, until then i'd love to gain some knowledge and i'm big on chatrooms. I just tried looking in the old placed i'd look like Efnet then Undernet IRCnet and all of them are empty. When I grew in 2012 rollitup had their own chatroom I used to use that looks to be gone now. Where do growers go to chat?

BigCube

BigCube

I plan on growing again in a few years when I legally can, until then i'd love to gain some knowledge and i'm big on chatrooms. I just tried looking in the old placed i'd look like Efnet then Undernet IRCnet and all of them are empty. When I grew in 2012 rollitup had their own chatroom I used to use that looks to be gone now. Where do growers go to chat?

Most likely not. IRC is inherently unsafe.
Most IRC networks dont allow proxies or vpns, they require ip authentication.

The ones that dont are sketchy and untrustworthy. I wouldn't log in to an IRC server and talk about growing. And I'm 100% legal.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

You would have better luck searching for Discord chat servers now i think than IRC.

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

You would have better luck searching for Discord chat servers now i think than IRC.
Any suggestions of any discord groups where growers chat? When I do grow again i'm going to want people I can talk to when I run into N00bie issues and also help people who I have a little more knowledge then. Its how I grew before and looking for that again.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I know they are out there, but I don't use any you would just have to google around a bit, because the way discord works the servers are all private "invite" link only. I have found all I need, and more, right here in thcfarmer, so I never bothered looking for myself. Sorry couldnt be more help n goodluck!

eggsalad

eggsalad

Rizon has host masking. I've seen this concern before. I wrote this to make things a little more secure for people.

pastebin.com/raw/Gvi5xMGv

BigCube

BigCube

ok paranoid.

It's not paranoia, it's an appropriate level of caution when living in an increasingly digital world. I'm just warning people.

People can do what they want. I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to 🤣 just informing them, to some of us it actually matters 👍

Moshmen

Moshmen

It's not paranoia, it's an appropriate level of caution when living in an increasingly digital world. I'm just warning people.

People can do what they want. I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to 🤣 just informing them, to some of us it actually matters 👍
Even if we are legal ! I’m with ya cube!

Latest posts

Top Bottom