Any lowrider on the bay

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wyattthewiteboi

hey im lookinf for a lowridder dont know much about them just that im limited on space any help would be appreciated:hi

G

Goldenboy

what am i lookinf for? lol
Bro use the SHP u have just dont veg at all or gro with 12 hours light from seedlling. i got the SHP from reef to fit in the BCNorthernlight producer for my bro and she stays nice and short veg clones 4 or 5 days and flip them
and thay stay nice and low profile.

sun

sun

Yup ..these people are right ,

if you are growing indoors you do not need an autoflower,
and imho you don't never need lowrider for anything.

Either go 12/12 from seed with your fave bean
or flower [12/12 ]your cut after it is rooted and
starting to grow.

12/12 from seed?

sun

sun

your sacrificing yeild & potency for something that you dont need unless you live in say alaska or finland if your looking to beat the frost your shp should work

J

Jalisco Kid

Sun the guy's asking about lowryder and you mention losing potency from a good strain starting 12/12 from seed... You would have too lose a lot of potency to get down to a lowryder. JK

sun

sun

no i was just asking about 12/12 from seed .this sounds interesting to me.& i would like to here more about it.my 2nd post i ment that auto flowering strains were a compromise at least from what ive heard .the autoflowering strains ive smoked werent very good.i dont mean to be off topic .ive never tried lowrider just dont like autoflowering strains

W

wyattthewiteboi

so i would lose potency i figured i lose some but i mean i still wanna get high im just limited on space so i need a plant to stay small

W

wyattthewiteboi

maybe i used the wrong word for this u jst need to keep my plants small
]

sun

sun

i bend my plants over to keep them short .i geuss you could top them too ..or like every one is saying flip them over to 12/12 when they are still short.

sun

sun

any plant thats listed as good for sog should be great for flowering when its still small

G

Goldenboy

wyattthewiteboi seriously man dont touch the autoflower shit jalisco said it if u have smoked anything good that shit wont cut it.. honestly if you got SHP beans use them and never look back autoflower stuf in general not worth the time unless u like a headache not a high

W

wyattthewiteboi

ya i keep hearing that stay away from auto flower and femalized seeds

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

Haven't had a grow yet but was thinking about the lowryder strains, but now I will just go ahead and ditch that idea.

Top Bottom