Any more info about Black Seed

• Thread starter curandero2012
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curandero2012

curandero2012

Who can give more info about Reef's Black Seed.According to the description it is a Mexican IBL, but what sort of Mexican (Michoacan, Oaxacan or Acapulco???)

Namaste :bong2:

convex

convex

I believe it is a highland landrace of long forgotten origins - was introduced to the PNW in the early 70's.

curandero2012

curandero2012

That would be interesting, since the genetics are disappeared in Mexico thanks to the cartels.
Question is still what sort of Highland genetics???

curandero2012

curandero2012

Seedsman sells a few varieties from Reeferman and one description is about a Mexican red hair variety in the Accidental Haze.

curandero2012

curandero2012

Has anyone any pics of the Black Seed strain????

B

bigbag

runnin starts of blackseed...lookin very uniform and vigorous,esp 4 an IBL.pretty much blowing away everything else in veg,impressive

L

Limeygreen

Last I heard it was a Mexican landrace crossed with a (dutch?) indica that wasn't so dominant in the cross but helped lower the flowering time. It was grown in the Kootneys by draft dodgers and locals. I don't know if I remember correctly but it should be along those lines.

B

bigbag

in any case,its an impressive seedline.can c this 1 becoming an instant classic in my od gardens,granted im a sativa fan.im sure Blackseed is a decent od breeding parent and clones r able 2 b kept in veg 4 moms.high hopes 4 an early,big harvest of dank sativa.thanx reef !

Top Bottom