Any more suggestions?

• Thread starter Jimcook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimcook

Jimcook

Hi all, just hoping someone can help me out here. So I have two plants growing outdoors in Ireland. I’v got a Critical kush and Peyote Critical both about 9 weeks old. They have been transplanted twice with the most recent going from an 11 liter pot to a 37 liter pot one week ago. Soil that is used is BioBizz all mix that has added nutrients that last for about 3 weeks. While in the 11 liter pot in the early days I’ve had to flush due to some problems experienced, due to me using wrong ph water and adding calmag and superthrive every watering, the flush worked a treat and complements to the people who advised. So since then I’ve adjusted the ph and only been watering.

So there in the new pot a week, have been watered once and on the day of transplant I slightly sprayed some superthrive in the transplant area. I am conscious that the soil it was in from the previous pot, is at this stage is empty of nutrients and I was assuming that the roots would take hold in the new soil and I would get another 3/4 weeks without adding anything but water. Weather is beautiful recently and temperatures have hit 27 degrees in the past few days but temperatures are back down to 17/19 degrees now. The peyote critical looks so nice, all excited I am but I see some yellowing on one of the leafs and I’m beginning to think I have a deficiency beginning. But the critical kush looks pretty sick, blistered leaves, purple colouring on the new leaves and lots of yellowing happening on the leaves just below the purple coloured leaves. Any suggestions and thank you in advance for the time.

Critical Kush pic 1.

87B1F315-E2BD-4906-A839-766196B072D9.jpeg

Critical kush pic 2.

Critical kush pic 3.

Peyote critical pic 1.

Novice_grower

Novice_grower

Hi all, just hoping someone can help me out here. So I have two plants growing outdoors in Ireland. I’v got a Critical kush and Peyote Critical both about 9 weeks old. They have been transplanted twice with the most recent going from an 11 liter pot to a 37 liter pot one week ago. Soil that is used is BioBizz all mix that has added nutrients that last for about 3 weeks. While in the 11 liter pot in the early days I’ve had to flush due to some problems experienced, due to me using wrong ph water and adding calmag and superthrive every watering, the flush worked a treat and complements to the people who advised. So since then I’ve adjusted the ph and only been watering.

So there in the new pot a week, have been watered once and on the day of transplant I slightly sprayed some superthrive in the transplant area. I am conscious that the soil it was in from the previous pot, is at this stage is empty of nutrients and I was assuming that the roots would take hold in the new soil and I would get another 3/4 weeks without adding anything but water. Weather is beautiful recently and temperatures have hit 27 degrees in the past few days but temperatures are back down to 17/19 degrees now. The peyote critical looks so nice, all excited I am but I see some yellowing on one of the leafs and I’m beginning to think I have a deficiency beginning. But the critical kush looks pretty sick, blistered leaves, purple colouring on the new leaves and lots of yellowing happening on the leaves just below the purple coloured leaves. Any suggestions and thank you in advance for the time.

Critical Kush pic 1.

87B1F315-E2BD-4906-A839-766196B072D9.jpeg

Critical kush pic 2.

Critical kush pic 3.

Peyote critical pic 1.
Check for bugs?
What kind of bugs would cause deficiencies like this? Im pretty new to growing, still lots to learn.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m not saying there are bugs, always check for bugs first thing when what looks like a deficiency you might have.
Many bugs could cause what you see here. Depends on the progression of said bug. Typically when I see a deficiency it starts at the bottom and works it’s way up.
magnifying glass, study all of the plant especially under the leaves.

Jimcook

Jimcook

I’m not saying there are bugs, always check for bugs first thing when what looks like a deficiency you might have.
Many bugs could cause what you see here. Depends on the progression of said bug. Typically when I see a deficiency it starts at the bottom and works it’s way up.
magnifying glass, study all of the plant especially under the leaves.
Thank you, going to go do that in the next hour. I’ll be back, 🤣.

Jimcook

Jimcook

Check for bugs?
Thanks for the time 1diesel1. Took of a leaf and checked it indoors and it had a few insects on the back of the leaf alright. I gave the plant a good spray of PYRETHRUM 5EC. I’ll see how it goes. Good advice to about from the top down could insects and bottom up could be nutrients. If you don’t mind, can you take a look at the last pic of the peyote critical and have a guess off what the yellowing May be. It’s a little bit more today but overall the plant looks great.

Top Bottom