any negative results from this?

• Thread starter yamama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

Got some plants that are auto flowering on me, my question is, if i flip them to 12/12 now is there any negative effect or should they just flower out with no more stretching?

some of them are full on starting bud formation an some are sending the preflower hairs orange

A

AM to PM

Flip the lights. If it is negative, it won't be as negative as your lights staying 18/6.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
had this happen to me

What I did was to make sure they were buddin and put those right into bud room. they finished fine, but auto is something that should be foretold imo

mal

Y

yamama

strains are tahoe an larry, pics i dont have any but all was fine under 2x 400w, moved them into flower room but still on 18/6 an off crazy they went. will flip them today an hope for the best. got some rascals going from the same batch also but they seem to be ok so far

waayne

waayne

Put them under 12/12 now and they should flower out with no problem.

L

Lost

Why are the hairs orange if it just started to flower.. something is amiss...

Y

yamama

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3401.JPG

IMG_3400.JPG

not the best of pics but should be able to see what i mean by the orange hairs, the preflowers are starting to go orange, this was while still in veg, been flipped today.

Y

yamama

heres a better pic of it, wife was rushing me during last pics, u can see in them also if u hit the rezise + in top left once open but this one shows it clear enough
IMG_3401a.JPG

L

Lost

I don't understand why the pistils are turing orange. Usually they only do that towards the end, if they have been hit with pollen, or are stressed. It may be nothing, but I would 12/12 them and make sure you don't have light leaks :)

Y

yamama

got plants in 2 different rooms with the orange hairs, its the first time ive saw a plant do this tbh. Am a little scared incase it was saying they rippened already in which case there wouldnt be much point in flowering it out but i guess only time will tell.

Y

yamama

one room a veg room, other a fresh built flower room running on veg hours until today, no nanners on anything yet but will be keeping these under very close watch.

Y

yamama

will be 2 weeks into real 12 12 tomoz,the larry's that were autoflowering are now throwing out 3 finger leafs from all the new flower growth, will try an post a pic up later. Anyone had a plant do this before an what was the outcome? In my eyes if its doing that its like its going back into veg?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
will be 2 weeks into real 12 12 tomoz,the larry's that were autoflowering are now throwing out 3 finger leafs from all the new flower growth, will try an post a pic up later. Anyone had a plant do this before an what was the outcome? In my eyes if its doing that its like its going back into veg?
I don't think the Larry is an autoflower strain, but in any event, yes, lots of times you see single and triple-bladed leaves popping when the plant is basically confused about what it's supposed to be doing. Is it supposed to be flowering or vegging? Right now it's trying to veg.

Y

yamama

my larry from the batch made with the autoflowering male, it wasnt meant to be an autoflowering but seems it an most other peoples have turned out like this

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, ok. I hope I've answered your other questions at least. :)

Y

yamama

2 weeks into flower on a plant thats been in veg for ages, is a shitty time for it to wonder what its up 2. it vegs for weeks fine, goes into flower itself then when u actually do flower it it wants to go to veg lol, if i didnt laugh id cry at the work id put into it

Thanks for the reply m8

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you want to try and give it a real kick in the pants and seriously force it into flowering, how about you try and cut out a little of the nitrogen while upping the phosphorous and potassium? Something like liquid Koolbloom (0-10-10) or even Alaska Morbloom, if you can get it? I've been pretty surprised at what AN Big Bud can do early on. I was incredulous. I know it can be done for cheaper, but not easier.

Now I can see why this is confusing. Because it is. They're setting bud, though, you just need to kick that into high gear, yeah? Outside of increasing dark period (not such a good option) maybe you can use plant nutrition to push it in the direction you want.

Top Bottom