Any nute available to HELP stretch my plant?

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

I have an OG kush strand thats extremely stout. Theres absolutely no stretch, but the smoke is the best. Is there anything out there like a nute or foliar spray that will help stretch it just a bit. The nodes are so extremely close together I have to be extra careful for mold and bud rot.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nitrozyme as a foliar is awesome

might not make it "stretch" but should give you a nice boost of new growth

S

southern

I'm looking more for stretch. She's super bush with very close nodes. I want to see her a little more spaced out and taller. I'll give it a try though of no one else chimes in. Thanks ML

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
if you want to make he stretch move the light up 2 feet

N

norm

increase your room temp

increase your day/night temp differential

in my experience og stretches ALOT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
increase your room temp

increase your day/night temp differential

in my experience og stretches ALOT

increase your day/night temp differential - great point

you definitely get less stretch after the flip if you keep day.night temps within 5 degrees

+1 to Og stretching as well

what cut do you have?

I

ibTheMan

When there young keep None stretchers in smaller pots under T-5's seems to help the most. imo and i have a real none stretcher, NLB.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

If your ballast dims then dim it for the first 2 weeks. Also depending on medium, more frequent waterings will help stretch!

J

Jalisco Kid

Kelp products will cause the internodes to be closer..JK

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I have found that most B vitamin additives induce stretching. B-52 from AN is recommended only during Veg and peak flower weeks (after the initial stretch) because of this. A buddy of mine used it all the way through flower one time and his shit stretched like mad. Just me .02

S

southern

I got it from a an ounce of OG i bought awhile back. It had a seed in it and since I'm not in cali OG is fairly rare where I'm from.

S

southern

Oh well. I should be getting my packs of WiFi soon so I'll probably let this one go since it yields nothing and extra short. Just going to run it a few more times.

ill eagle

ill eagle

No stretch? That doesn't sound like an OG.

M.

That's what I'm saying. Any true OG is going to stretch 3x.. some of the "kush" strains like Sour Kush are more christmas tree indica dominant but OG "kush" is just a lanky ass girl. golf ball nugs, ridiculous smell

G

Grampa_Watt

giving a shot of N during the first few weeks of bloom will give you a bit of extra stretch so will using Halo (or any other product containing the harpin protein) during the stretch. heat can also play a part in a plant stretching.
Gramps.

Top Bottom