any of you get caught up in the FB pot purge?

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

I know two folks who's accounts were closed till they provide a govt issued photo id.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
they hit everyone with fake names. no biggie, make a new account, wasnt a Pot thing, this is how rumors start, it was a fake name thing, if you dont use your real name they can always close your page until you show I.D.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
I new you was gonna say that, So it shouldnt be a issue then to send your photo, Theres no FB Pot Sting or Purge my friend, Everyone I know with a fake name other then whats on there i.d got purged, car folks, music folks, cannabis folks, all kind of folks.

both that I know used their own/real names.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yep... I know glass artists (no pipes) that had their FB shut down cause the name was made up

Skoosh

Skoosh

No problem here (yet) and I have a shit ton of FB accts not in my actual name.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If anyone asks you for a photo ID from facebook id take a closer look at who that email really came from?

And then if it did come from FB id question if i really wanna use there shitty service anymore. ( Answer = no )

K

kolah

How do they know whose names are fake or not? I guess I am not quite sure how deep they can track the folks who use it. But it wouldn't surprise me as they could easily match up facial recognition with the user name.

I have no interest or use for facebook. Although I can see that it could be used in a positive way, but the cons just out-weigh the pros..for me at least. To each his own.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Never had a use for it either, but I could imagine (because I am naturally suspicious of everything) yes life is difficult, perhaps FB and cyber agents are teaming up to bust all the dummies posting all there pot stuff online, and then because they love facebook so much handover there I.D. in order to secure a warrant for a search of there originating I.P. address.

Prolly just over suspicious though, ;) carry on then

colostoney

colostoney

that shit is just a way for evil to organize drama and make it stronger in a way
surprises me how detailed people are on there but not even friendly enough to say hello
in their own neighborhood
of course I'm the stocker dude down your block though so
everyone just thinks I wanna steal their metal for scrap

weedJunkie

weedJunkie

How do they know whose names are fake or not? I guess I am not quite sure how deep they can track the folks who use it. But it wouldn't surprise me as they could easily match up facial recognition with the user name.

I have no interest or use for facebook. Although I can see that it could be used in a positive way, but the cons just out-weigh the pros..for me at least. To each his own.

i assume it would just b ppl with obv fake names like 'rocket fuel' or 'seymour butts or watevs. but maybe not. my fb name aint real doesnt sound real n ive not had issues yet.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i assume it would just b ppl with obv fake names like 'rocket fuel' or 'seymour butts or watevs. but maybe not. my fb name aint real doesnt sound real n ive not had issues yet.
hey thats Caps Avatar...your not Cap..are you?
Welcome to the farm though.

weedJunkie

weedJunkie

lol ive been usin this pic as my avatar longer than ive been a member of this forum! clint eastwood is my fav actor dude.
thx for the welcome

Top Bottom