any one ever heard of these

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey yall im just wondering if you have ever heard of a strain called pepsi or a strain called pineapple dogshit, ive made about 5 trips out the the west coast and the old hippie i know told me to always keep my eyes out for thoes two... he said they were his all time fav smokes

B

bdawgburner

Dog shit is in one of the canna bibles. Never heard of Pineapple dog shit. Maybe pineapple cindy in there? Maybe just pineapple the strain? Sounds interesting.

B

buzzkill420

hell ya man ive always been interested cuzz when i got out there to smoke man its nothing but top notch shit and if he says these are better i wanna find them

B

buzzkill420

man what did you canna blible say about the dogshit?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
here are a few pics of pinnapple dog shit grown by Dirtbag

Pds2
Pds4
Pds7
Pds9
Pds10
Pds8
Pds11
Pds12
B

buzzkill420

awsome man and your on the east cost thats the oppisite coast i heard about it on lol looks good what do you think of her kid???

B

bdawgburner

"Not to be confused with catpiss from the first volumer of the cannabible, Dogshit is also an actual strain. Luckily, the plants only smell like dogshit right as they go into flowering. The finished product smells more like high-grade cannabis. These plants, grown in full california sun, were monsters. Some exceeded four pounds of dried flowers. The 'redneck ridge' clan, as they like to be called, had large holes dug with a backhoe, which they filled with a mixture of cow and chicken manure, and then planted the DS. Six months later- well lets just say that there is enough medicine for a while. Another highly successful medical grow of northern california. Also shown is the legendary Pacific Northwest Dogshit, which seemed entirely unrelated to the california version. The portland dogshit has a thick, pungent medicinal flavor and produced a pounding buzz."

The portland looks similar to the pictures above. Then there are pics of the cali outdoor plants. If I had a scanner I'd post it.

B

buzzkill420

cool cool his was prolly the portland dog shit cuzz he lived in vancouver wa like 10 min from portland

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this is from portland it was grown by a farmer named dirtbag. i just posted the pics for ya.

B

buzzkill420

ok thanks man nice pics is there a discription of it at all

420king-MASSES

Dog shit is in one of the canna bibles. Never heard of Pineapple dog shit. Maybe pineapple cindy in there? Maybe just pineapple the strain? Sounds interesting.

ya bdawg i think its c99[pinapple pheno] crossed to dogshit also ive never herd of pepsi but ive herd of cola and kool-aid grape and cherry

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have a friend who never knows anything about the strains he grows. I laughed when he told me the names of his latest outdoor crop. Some of them are pepsi, dogshit, hotdog and french fry. WTF??? I guess he doesn't make this shit up.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Best I can recollect, The Pineapple (clone only) is a Skunk 1, korean skunk cross. The Dogshit (clone only) is a long strain up to 12 weeks and can throw seed when stressed. Both are Ptown strains. The Dogshit seed was crossed with the Pineapple to create the Pineapple Dogshit. The cali and ptown Dogshit are the same. imho Jason King just didn't do it justice.

dogshit_011.jpg

dogshit_010.jpg

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Pineapple DogShit runs wild in Portland. Im part of a group called OGF and I know many kats that are runnin it. It does throw nanners if itis any way stressed or if you look at it funny. But is pretty good smoke.
Alphakronic does breed with it alot. That is probably why alot of his stuff thows nanners. He is from Ptown also or close to it.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very interesting, THanks for all the info ppl.. Love this pic ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom